International

Ответить в тред Ответить в тред

Check this out!
<<
Назад | Вниз | Каталог | Обновить тред | Автообновление
3 1 3

Do you ever think someone may hate you ? Ive seen lot of photostexts normies been sharing about how they have enemies ans such . Is this their competivtivee nature or do haters/enemies exist for real ? Anonymous  03/01/19 Чтв 07:38:36 418571
ConfusedJamesCo[...].jpeg (52Кб, 1222x815)
1222x815
Do you ever think someone may hate you ? Ive seen lot of photostexts normies been sharing about how they have enemies ans such . Is this their competivtivee nature or do haters/enemies exist for real ?
Anonymous  03/01/19 Чтв 08:04:46 418582
if you hate yourself ull hate others

if you love urself ull at most take advantage of others
Anonymous  04/01/19 Птн 02:26:04 419103
>>41858
i think i had some hate for others when i was in school because of reasons but i learned to contain it somehow and seemed to swithc hate to teachers and some authorities who ive percevied have power over me. its easier to hate like this i think, some authority who have power and such abstract hate, like you hate them but you wont do anything about it because they are too powerful. also like having "common enemy" whatever. so it turned to some words which dont matter, and mabye its why words dont matter to me for long time. as i think from my perspective now i think many people might seen me as enemy to them just because of some word even if they didnt make me "longterm" enemy it stunged them and made negetavie expireince for them. and now when i consider some recent words from some people: they were very few, still when i think about them they def were little bit "poisoness" and kinda maybe not put me down personally but emotionaly which is also quite important. this is what is key about this whole concept of "enemies" and "hate"-this emotional power which make you lose control of youre mind. so certaintly hate as a tool is one of great pratical things everyone should use. its not shameful to say "i hate x" "y is my enemy"-it gives you emotions, internal energy much better than simple thoughts, and perspective. for example if you convice yourself you "hate" vegetables, you actualy wont eat vegetables. even tho you might have tried vegetables only few times. even tho it might be some different vegetable etc If you have some enemy like some comedian competing in same club, you will actually try to offend him. to avoid him, to beat him somehow etc
Anonymous  04/01/19 Птн 23:24:46 419634
Настройки X
Ответить в тред X
15000 [S]
Макс объем: 40Mб, макс кол-во файлов: 4
Кликни/брось файл/ctrl-v
Стикеры X
Избранное / Топ тредов