International


Ответить в тред Ответить в тред

Check this out!
<<
Назад | Вниз | Каталог | Обновить тред | Автообновление
31 12 9

nigga bus Anonymous  18/04/19 Чтв 20:42:29 580391
niggerbus.jpg (348Кб, 960x1435)
960x1435
Hehe
Anonymous  21/04/19 Вск 14:56:10 581202
thats racist man
Anonymous  21/04/19 Вск 17:50:41 581213
Anonymous  21/04/19 Вск 18:12:05 581224
l;df.jpg (113Кб, 800x586)
800x586
Anonymous  21/04/19 Вск 18:35:42 581235
Anonymous  21/04/19 Вск 22:07:07 581246
based chink.jpg (330Кб, 716x954)
716x954
>>58120
i am not white, iam russian, so i cant be racist.
Anonymous  21/04/19 Вск 23:20:05 581267
>>58121
In Africa black men are racist because no one protects white men from being slaughtered by blacks anymore.
Whites should praise Nelson Mandela! He will forever be missed.
Anonymous  22/04/19 Пнд 00:06:00 581278
>>58123
No one is better than anyone else except by religion or good deeds. It is enough evil for a man to be profane, vulgar, greedy, or cowardly.

>>58124
?

Anonymous  22/04/19 Пнд 00:09:28 581289
>>58127
>except by religion
So it doesn't bother you that you're worse by culture and intelligence, as long as you believe that your retarded system of kike beliefs is superiour than others?
Did they beat you in the back of the head that much?
Anonymous  22/04/19 Пнд 00:25:52 5812910
Anonymous  22/04/19 Пнд 00:29:39 5813011
>>58128
>Did they beat you in the back of the head that much
I should ask you that. I used to believe Russians were different from Westerners because they valued traditional values and morals above material things, but unfortunately you have fallen for the 'If I'm smart and read books, I'm better than everyone' pseudo-intellectuality. No matter how many books you read or how smart you are, it won't make you a better person, but you won't accept this, because you're afraid of appearing 'savage' in front of your Western peers. That is why you can get beaten to death in public place in a first-world country and nobody will come to help you.
Anonymous  22/04/19 Пнд 00:38:01 5813112
>>58130
books are written by people, they dont come out of nowhere, it comes from experience and then you write a book and russia have over 1200 years of experience.
Anonymous  22/04/19 Пнд 01:36:26 5813213
stoning.jpeg (15Кб, 318x159)
318x159
>>58130
>That is why you can get beaten to death in public place in a first-world country and nobody will come to help you.
Oh sweet reflections!
> because you're afraid of appearing 'savage' in front of your Western peers.
And you think being savage is okay, because only some niggers are lower than you on that scale.
And we know that we're disliked by westerners for the same reason we don't like you: cause you're dumb yet arrogant. We are not as much that as you are, but still we're rather savage, alas.
And it's not what westerners think, it was me as a person think about how I am clueless about many things, russian cultural level is obviously and probably objectively is lower than that of europeans. And the fact that southerners are even lower than us doesn't make me think better of myself (only my own spiritual (or intellectual) achievements make me think better about myself)
Anonymous  22/04/19 Пнд 08:39:35 5813514
>>58132
What do you think makes you savage? Stop comparing yourselves to the West as if it were the ideal society and go your own direction. There is nothing special about the West. Because the average IQ of Russians is in the same range as that of Americans, nothing can stop capitalism from eventually giving you the same prosperity. And what is Western culture anyway but a dying memory? Western people are slowly fading away and being replaced by more aggressive breeders.
Anonymous  22/04/19 Пнд 08:57:43 5813615
>>58135
>Because the average IQ of Russians is in the same range as that of Americans
its not. russians are used to pretend to be stupid and quite because the goverment doesnt like smart people. in US the society is dumbed down with chemicals and flouride. their are different approaches by goverment to destroy smartness.
Anonymous  22/04/19 Пнд 09:13:12 5813816
Anonymous  22/04/19 Пнд 10:52:27 5813917
Unbenannt.JPG (23Кб, 423x241)
423x241
krasav4ik95.jpg (44Кб, 604x516)
604x516
>>58138
its average. iq doesnt mean anything.

kavkaz have normal iq of 60-70 and they dominate whole russia, everyone is afraid of kavkaz men because aggresiveness.
Anonymous  22/04/19 Пнд 11:22:32 5814018
>>58139
It is a fair point that there are a lot of ethically non-Russians in that population. I would imagine that the average IQ of ethnic Russians is closer to 100. You can achieve everything the West has achieved and even more.
Anonymous  22/04/19 Пнд 11:43:16 5814119
russia forming [...].JPG (61Кб, 1423x192)
1423x192
талончики ссср.jpg (27Кб, 400x300)
400x300
food coupon.jpg (7Кб, 300x168)
300x168
donkey-and-his-[...].jpg (66Кб, 1000x1080)
1000x1080
>>58140
>You can achieve everything the West has achieved
The west is russia. All the scientists are from russia in the US of A. Their are about 100 000 russian scientist in sillicon valley. US and A still have талончики.
>ethically non-Russians in that population
they are not that much of a problem. they still have a packing iq of 60 points. Our biggest problem is communist, they have iq of 16 points. Thats a huge dropage on the avarge iq, which is without kavkaz and communist about 160-200 points. Thats why high depression and alcoholism, if you are extremly smart you realize how meaningless live is so you stop chasing the carrot.
Anonymous  22/04/19 Пнд 12:46:23 5814220
MotherEurope.jpg (136Кб, 564x752)
564x752
>>58135
>What do you think makes you savage?
Ignorance. I have seen for the first time how roads are supposed to be built when I visited Netherlands: they took away all the soil 1.5 metres down (even though you're not allowed to dig there, because 3 metres down is the ocean) and filled it with sand and tubes to remove water to the neighbouring channel. And savage me asked them "Why did you have to do all that?" - and I was explained by the workers "because YOU CANNOT TRUST THE DIRT = water comes, soil flows away, the road goes down. And I was told by russian officials that our roads are such shit because of the climate when they put all the roads right in the dirt, putting some rubble just for a pretence.
>Stop comparing yourselves to the West as if it were the ideal society and go your own direction.
There's only one direction: civilization. All the rest are corruption from it.
> There is nothing special about the West.
West is the beacon, baby. Too bad you don't see it. If you go down, civilization is fucked once again (as it was many times before: people were inventing steam engines and conceptualizing atoms in 2500 years ago, until gay mafia of platonists (which later turned into christianity) squashed it. And before that, there were greek dark ages, and who knows how many of such disasters pushed us back to the ape state.
>Because the average IQ of Russians is in the same range as that of Americans, nothing can stop capitalism from eventually giving you the same prosperity.
Too bad we have commies in charge. I have nightmares about me being unable to leave the country.
>And what is Western culture anyway but a dying memory?
Top level science (we don't have any) and your musicians, we are retards in comparison. Our culture was thoroughly destroyed a century ago and we're still held back by our cowardly "authorities", nothings going on here.
>Western people are slowly fading away and being replaced by more aggressive breeders.
That psy-op was probably made to wake you the fuck up, for else russkies would dominate you, and it's harder to distinguish russkies from the rest of crowd. Invaders will go or die. And you don't even need to reproduce, because immortality has already been invented. You will catch up to these news in a decade or two.
Anonymous  22/04/19 Пнд 12:48:24 5814321
>>58142
>All the rest are corruption away from it.
falling away from civilization because of corruption.
fixed that for me
Anonymous  22/04/19 Пнд 13:40:29 5814522
>>58142
What an in-depth answer!

>That psy-op was probably made to wake you the fuck up, for else russkies would dominate you
What do you mean by that? How would Russians dominate us?
Anonymous  22/04/19 Пнд 13:59:15 5814723
>>58145
I may be delusional on this one, but here's what I thought before I began writing this message:
When russians first visited Europe, they were shocked that you don't have bydlo there. That you're so open-hearted, so peaceful. And now you learn to be more tough, so russian gopniks don't fuck your women and don't teach you soviet ways.

But you have to fight your own government and the guests. I believe that we don't need governments anymore (when we can have private surveillance open for everybody online & crowdfundings & all what's coming our way (ai, genetic therapies, mind augmentations, etc) so if after I visited I thought "your government is so cool in comparison to ours! no way you will get rid of it, russia is better because we can see how government is shit, so we're more likely to build society without one (isn't it what we were brainwashed to believe in usssr?_... haven't marxists steal this old-time dream of human race? for they deliver the opposite, and though stalin wrote "abolishion of state will come not with the weakening of the state but with its maximum strengthening" First I thought it's his hutzpah to explain that he was still making communism. but now I see that it could be both: people will declare their independence from state, but how? no, stalin lied. We have to fight for the weakening of state, taking more and more functions from it. First prohibit them to pay those who they shelter. Send them where infrastructure is, like in those ghost towns of China - at least chinese know how to treat those beasts. Pay chinese to take those faggots, both nations have capital punishments, fits them well.
Anonymous  24/04/19 Срд 15:00:50 5819124
>>58130
>I used to believe Russians were different from Westerners because they valued traditional values and morals above material things
Although marxist ideology has been occupying russian lands for almost seventy years, it still holds true. Your beliefs were correct. Russia is primarily christian country and it would take a lot of time for it to change.
More than just seventy, sadly...
>>58132
>russian cultural level is obviously and probably objectively is lower than that of europeans
That's not true.
Also, publicly humiliating yourself is the worst form of coquetry. You should know better.
>>58135
These are kind words and I like you for saying it. But what you're saying isn't true.
Capitalism in itself doesn't imply prosperity. There are a lot of capitalist countries that have low GDP per capita. Neither do intellectual capabilities of people, religion/atheism, democracy/dictatorship, low/heavy government funding of economics, etc...
What implies prosperity is working government institutes and their recognition amongst people. Fair and independent court system, fair elections, functioning municipal system, and most of all, low corruption rates. That's western culture. These are western world values Russia is lacking.
If a country picks them up, then it's a short matter of time before it becomes economically successful. See asian countries that were poor, but became economically successful when they adopted western culture during the last fifty years. Japan has almost fully converted it's culture into western and look where it lead them to. Look at South Korea and Singapore. I've pointed out asian countries just for the sake of contrast. I don't believe Russia to be an asian country.
I also don't believe there's it's own way for Russia... We've failed during the previous century, why bother again.
>>58142
>psy-op
>>58147
>I believe that we don't need governments anymore (when we can have private surveillance open for everybody online & crowdfundings & all what's coming our way (ai, genetic therapies, mind augmentations, etc)
Based schizobro, you tell these dumb westerners...
Anonymous  25/04/19 Чтв 01:34:52 5820125
rhXJVtIErZc.jpg (58Кб, 732x494)
732x494
>>58191
>>russian cultural level is obviously and probably objectively is lower than that of europeans
>That's not true.
>Also, publicly humiliating yourself is the worst form of coquetry. You should know better.
Why do you see humiliation in admitting an actual fact, that (even if I am personally is culturally higher than average european) russia culture is in shreds. People here don't know how to build a decent road for fuck sake!
> There are a lot of capitalist countries that have low GDP per capita.
Picrelated. Those countries are all corrupt as fuck, and corruption is the same disease as socialism. Milton Friedman has proven that the least government intervenes the economy, the better that economy feels.
Anonymous  25/04/19 Чтв 08:56:48 5820426
>>58191
Capitalism is the private ownership of the means of the production. In a pure capitalist system, there is no government. Therefore there can be no governmental corruption, voting, or any of that. Everything is determined by market. It is called anarcho-capitalism. No currently existing economic system is pure capitalism, there are only mixed systems of capitalism and socialism.

It is incorrect to say that all of Western values are good because some of them are. I wouldn't associate the West with economic freedom too much because their economic systems are becoming more and more like socialism. Thing could be way better, there could be more liberty, more economic freedom.

>>58201
>Milton Friedman has proven that the least government intervenes the economy, the better that economy feels.
That is correct. Have you read Murray Rothbard's books about libertarianism?
Anonymous  29/04/19 Пнд 22:21:16 5830127
i like how this thread escalatet into very nice discussion
Anonymous  30/04/19 Втр 14:21:10 5831128
>>58201
>People here don't know how to build a decent road for fuck sake!
They do... They just don't want to spend money on them, preferring to keep it in their pockets.
>Picrelated. Those countries are all corrupt as fuck, and corruption is the same disease as socialism.
You're proving my point here. In my previous post I explicitly said that faulty government institutes, alongside with high corruption rates are the number one reason for economic failure.
Also
>corruption is the same disease as socialism
Still, they are different things and you're trying to blend them together. Capitalist states can lead to corruption as well. Take oligarchies for example, they are a real life display of corrupt capitalist governments.
>>58201
>>58204
>Milton Friedman
Maybe his ideas worked out for USA, Chile and Spain, but they are not an axiom to solving economical problems. Asian countries I've listed in my previous post had their economics highly regulated by their governments and didn't need free market to prosper.
Why don't african countries prosper? They have free market.
Somalia is a good real life example of an anarchy state with absent government, yet none of you free market worshippers want to live there. Why is that?
Because there's no NAP? What makes you think NAP is possible in real society outside of libertarian literature? If there were no real life examples then maybe you should get real and stop shilling for it?
>>58204
If you hate governments so much then why do you still live in Finland, where government babysits you throughout your whole life... Ditch it and go to Africa. It will help you bring your ancap wet dreams to life.
>In a pure capitalist system, there is no government.
That can be said about socialist system as well. It's one of marxist ideology concepts.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Withering_away_of_the_state
You're wrong because you're narrowing down anarchist ideas to capitalism. There's left-wing anarchy as well. It's called anarcho-communism.
Anonymous  30/04/19 Втр 15:53:36 5831229
ShinzoAbe.mp4 (1211Кб, 640x360, 00:00:15)
640x360
15561452929060.jpg (58Кб, 732x494)
732x494
>>58311
> They just don't want to spend money on them, preferring to keep it in their pockets.
Which much less likely to happen in a market economy.
>>corruption is the same disease as socialism
>Still, they are different things and you're trying to blend them together.
It depends on the way we define corruption. Videorelated
> Capitalist states can lead to corruption as well.
Meditate to my previous picrelated. I will even post it again.
> Take oligarchies for example, they are a real life display of corrupt capitalist governments.
Friedman said that all the monopolies he knew had roots in governments. Except deBeers. I don't know if he didn't know of zog or didn't want to speak about it.
> Somalia is a good real life example of an anarchy state with absent government, yet none of you free market worshippers want to live there.
And this, is probably why there was such an uproar, when James Watson said, that "all our social policies are based on the fact that their intelligence is the same as ours - whereas all the testing says not really". So now it makes me think: what if he understood it much deeper than I did? What if he really ment it as "ALL our social policies"
> If there were no real life examples then maybe you should get real and stop shilling for it?
as fathers of libertarianism said, "there's no real life examples of crimeless societies.."
Anyway, this sentence of yours made me want to research this topic further.
Anonymous  30/04/19 Втр 16:36:06 5831430
You are animals.webm (10418Кб, 320x236, 00:06:53)
320x236
>>58312
>"all our social policies are based on the fact that their intelligence is the same as ours - whereas all the testing says not really"
Anonymous  30/04/19 Втр 18:56:07 5831631
i.png (340Кб, 582x589)
582x589
What the happened in this thread
Anonymous  30/04/19 Втр 23:22:12 5832432
1554826301102.jpg (24Кб, 480x531)
480x531
>>58316
Anons unveiled the true intentions under blackies influx: big.gov doesn't want to be abolished, so they convince whities that they're not better than somalians and turn them into somalians just in case they suddenly figure out that somalians are untermenschen. Gosh, kikes are so sneaky!
Настройки X
Ответить в тред X
15000 [S]
Макс объем: 40Mб, макс кол-во файлов: 4
Кликни/брось файл/ctrl-v
Стикеры X
Избранное / Топ тредов