International

Ответить в тред Ответить в тред
Languages Anonymous  # OP 02/10/20 Птн 20:02:31 694521
983.jpg 50Кб, 519x388
519x388
Do you love languages? I speak only Russian and English at the moment but I am going to learn Chinese, Spanish, Persian, and Japanese. I guess Korean might become an important language to know too in the future. What languages do you speak and what languages are you going to learn? Have you happened to use learnt languages? I never traveled so I am yet to speak with an English-speaking person in real life.
Anonymous  02/10/20 Птн 20:39:08 694532
>>69452 (OP)
Me russian, german, english, spanish, farsi(persian), arabic, turkish, kurdish, albanian, mandarin(but i cant read it) japanese(but i cant read it) hebrew(but i cant read)

Learning languages is waste of time, just stick to russian because whole world will speak it. I think you realy need only 3 languages 1. American English 2. Spanish 3. Russian

All others will die out in near future.
Anonymous  02/10/20 Птн 20:53:34 694593
>>69453
Do you travel a lot? I am envious yet I understand it required more than ten thousands of hard work. I also think it's waste of time since I don't know if I will ever meet a person who doesn't speak Russian, but I find it very cool. I think speaking a lot of languages is even more cool than being judoist like Vladimir Putin.
Anonymous  02/10/20 Птн 21:07:08 694604
15742936661212.jpg 668Кб, 1200x802
1200x802
>>69459
>Do you travel a lot?
You mean like Kilometers ? Or "tourism" ?
You dont need to travel cuz world is getting more mixed and you get all cultures and nations in it. Even africa is mixed, lots of chinese and vietnamese their also indians. People are all the same, so for me everything looks the same, just people, houses they build, infrastructure. Food is also the same, its usually carbs, meat/fish and some veggies.

What i realy enjoy is the nature, i do not enjoy humans, cuz they all the same, its boring. I like to "feel" the nature and the earth. I never focus on humans. I just see them as small part of nature/gaia.
Anonymous  02/10/20 Птн 21:36:16 694615
>>69460
> You mean like Kilometers ? Or "tourism" ?
Like number of countries. I assumed you visited a lot of countries where those languages are dominant.
> People are all the same, so for me everything looks the same
I feel this way too. My parents suggested a few times to visit relatives in different countries, but I wasn't enthusiastic because it felt like I won't see there something important that I wouldn't be able to see here in Russia everyday for free.

The picture is lovely, it allows me to smell air there. I haven't seen something like this for a long time. When I was a child we used to go to forest once in a while to pick some mushrooms and berries.
Anonymous  02/10/20 Птн 23:07:36 694666
>>69461
>everyday for free
Well you invest your time and energy, so nothing is for free. Maby you are born in russia because your soul wanted to be there and was everywhere already. You can "travel" in your own hometown, look at things from different angle, different daytime or season. Their is always something to discover. You happen to ignore those things. When you ask a fishermen in maledives if he feels like he lives in paradise, he wont say, cuz his daily routine is to catch fish for his fam, he doesnt have money to go visit somethingelse. But people here pay 3000€ just to stay for 2 weeks. Why is that ? Because its something new a different angle, but in the end of the day its just water, sand and trees, palms. You have bunch of lakes here too just as sand and trees.
Anonymous  03/10/20 Суб 05:48:48 694757
Russian language is my native language. I thought that someday I would become a teacher in Russian as a Foreign language. Didn't happen, though, I don't belong to the academic field.
English is the language I use on the daily basis for professional and any other purposes. It helps me to earn more than 80% of Russians do, sooo...
As a former student in linguistics and literature, I had to study the Ancient Slavic, the Ancient Russian, the Modern Russian, Latin, the Ancient Greek, Polish and Lithuanian languages.
I was also looking into Danish / Swedish and found that the first one can't be studied outside Denmark and the latter is dull.
>Have you happened to use learnt languages
I live by the Poland so I talked to Polish students at my university a lot, I'm well understood in Poland, enough for me. Once I wrote a letter to my teacher in Greek to explain my absence of his classes, still remember that "ου βαθυ αλλα πολλυ (not deep but broad, meaning my burn wound)" phrase.
>I am going to learn Chinese, Spanish, Persian, and Japanese.
That's a shitload. You have to have the sound motivation that can't be avoided by the laziness. Which will be 100% explainable: brains don't like useless and hard tasks.
>what languages are you going to learn?
I'm good thanks. If I had motivation that would be Portuguese, I like it very much, more than Spanish and any other Latin languages.
Anonymous  03/10/20 Суб 11:01:30 694828
>>69475
> I thought that someday I would become a teacher in Russian as a Foreign language
That sounds like a lovely thing to do for living.
> I had to study the Ancient Slavic, the Ancient Russian, the Modern Russian, Latin, the Ancient Greek, Polish and Lithuanian languages
Another polyglot in the thread. It sounds so appealing, I should have studied linguistics too.
> That's a shitload. You have to have the sound motivation that can't be avoided by the laziness.
That's true. I would like to learn languages as a hobby, but unlike English that I started learning at school other languages will be hard to start, because nobody is here to supervise me, and I can quit learning with no consequence. That's what happened to me a couple of times with Japanese, I didn't get to learn even the alphabet and got bored.
Anonymous  03/10/20 Суб 17:24:23 694889
>>69482
Polyglot? That's hillarious and not true at all. The only modern foreign language I know is English, I can speak some Polish and knew some basics of Lithuanian, which were almost forgotten, though. The knowledge of Slavic linguistics allows me to understand Serbian / Croatian / etc but I've never been to the respective countries. Other languages I taught are obsolete and the only way I can translate from / to them is having the dictionary and the grammar vademecum opened at the same time.
Anonymous  16/10/20 Птн 00:37:49 6982910
>>69452 (OP)
dude wtf why do you need to study these shitty asian languages for fuck's sake. bro, realize that they're impractical and stfu you fucking weeb. i, for one, study german and french. энд флуэнтли спик рашн.
Anonymous  19/10/20 Пнд 09:47:20 6990711
>>69829
> fucking weeb
Don't try to shame me you westaboo. What are you going to do with German and French by the way? Are there any countries you want to travel to?
Anonymous  19/10/20 Пнд 10:46:17 6990812
downloadnigo.jpg 10Кб, 249x202
249x202
>>69907
Lick german asshole and french dickhole.
Настройки X
Ответить в тред X
Макс объем: 40Mб, макс кол-во файлов: 4
Кликни/брось файл/ctrl-v
Стикеры X
Избранное / Топ тредов