International

Ответить в тред Ответить в тред
Check this out!
>https://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/280979330 Thoughts? Anonymous  05/10/20 Пнд 19:52:16 695201
1601899100777.jpg 569Кб, 612x1595
612x1595
Anonymous  05/10/20 Пнд 20:31:12 695232
Anonymous  05/10/20 Пнд 20:32:30 695243
>>undefined
We are averse to change.
Anonymous  05/10/20 Пнд 20:42:55 695254
>>69520 (OP)
If you call yourself russian and go to church, you are lying. Real russian culture appeared precisely in the 20th century.
Anonymous  05/10/20 Пнд 20:46:12 695265
Real russian culture is Fedorov's transhumanism and russian cosmism. You must immerse yourself in the modern culture of the doomer / zoomer. Listen to the so-called genre "russian doomer music" and you will understand.
Anonymous  05/10/20 Пнд 20:46:22 695276
>>69525
I don't know what a real russian is, could you educate me? Thank you.
Anonymous  05/10/20 Пнд 20:46:35 695287
Anonymous  05/10/20 Пнд 20:47:39 695298
>>69527
Listen the music of russian doomers.
Anonymous  05/10/20 Пнд 20:48:25 695309
>>69528
Thank you, just saw your post.
Anonymous  05/10/20 Пнд 20:51:45 6953110
>>69520 (OP)
if you lived in Russia or at least in the CIS, you would not have so much fun, try to go to Siberia and see how they live there, your opinion will change radically.
Anonymous  05/10/20 Пнд 21:01:13 6953211
>>69531
Well, in general, this is waiting for everyone and is called death. In Russia, death begins right from birth.
Anonymous  05/10/20 Пнд 21:02:50 6953312
>>69531
There are positive aspects to such a gloomy perception of the world.
Anonymous  05/10/20 Пнд 21:03:30 6953413
>>69530
If you want to "grow spiritually" then read more about Gnosticism
Anonymous  05/10/20 Пнд 23:42:06 6953514
>>69520 (OP)
USA is a fake country.
only 4 powers
United Kingdome(west)
Russian Empire(north)
China(east)
Islamic World(south)

all those fight for world domination via proxies such as USA or any given country, so USA is just proxy for UK. Their is no friendship between countries but you can have friendship between people.
Anonymous  06/10/20 Втр 07:51:45 6955215
We cannot be friends with the United States because the United States is a failed state with no sovereignty and cannot pursue its own foreign policy.
Anonymous  06/10/20 Втр 08:04:52 6955316
>>69527
Russian Language. Pushkin.
Anonymous  06/10/20 Втр 08:07:33 6955417
And 3rd:
Eliminating the exploitation of people by other people - Bolshevism (not marxism).
Anonymous  06/10/20 Втр 09:41:36 6955718
1497409917363.jpg 112Кб, 490x598
490x598
>>69535
Go back to russia
>>69552
USA is far from a failed state unlike Russia which is a failing child state born from a true failed state: USSR.
>>69553
Half-negro man is the sum of Russian culture. Beautiful.
>>69554
>Real communism was never tried

pic-related is for you OP
Anonymous  06/10/20 Втр 11:31:41 6956019
>>69520 (OP)
Ukraine happened, Belarus then, and Novichok right after that. At this moment NATO country Turkey is at war with our ally Armenia. Coups and wars are starting along Russian borders making yesterday's allies unfriendly and even hostile. More and more of that is awaiting us. Every time there are some Western powers pursuing their interests involved. Your governments still find us adversary and fight for influence over our neighbors. WTO is long gone but NATO is still here and actively expands to the East. I guess you could call me westaboo before all these provocations, but I am getting more patriotic towards my own country these days. I don't watch Marvel movies anymore.
Anonymous  06/10/20 Втр 12:08:00 6956120
>>69520 (OP)
Merrica sucks, 4 chan sucks, friends sucks, gamers sucks, your SUCK!!11 Russia rules.
Anonymous  06/10/20 Втр 20:42:01 6957321
>>69520 (OP)
In December 2012 then-U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton described Russian efforts to promote Eurasian integration as “a move to re-Sovietize the region.”Referring to the Eurasian Customs Union she said, “we are trying to figure out effective ways to slow down or prevent it.”

when Hillary Clinton was Secretary of State, she clearly stated that the United States will not allow the creation of the Eurasian economic Union (EEU), as well as the development of any form of integration between the former Soviet republics at a new historical stage

That's what they do.
Anonymous  06/10/20 Втр 20:48:06 6957422
When I see something like that I want to ask questions. Did we lose a war to them? When did American soldiers take Moscow to talk to us the way they do?
Anonymous  06/10/20 Втр 21:36:09 6957623
>>69574
>Did we lose a war to them?
yes, the cold one
Anonymous  06/10/20 Втр 23:45:10 6957824
>>69557
patton was a fagget. russia is not asian and not europian. asia and europe is garden of russia.
Anonymous  06/10/20 Втр 23:47:46 6957925
USA names.jpg 2226Кб, 3625x3855
3625x3855
khrushev.jpg 25Кб, 330x444
330x444
>>69576
nah its still on going. USA think ideological war is won by them, but its genetic genocide made by KGB
Anonymous  07/10/20 Срд 05:23:07 6958626
>>69576
Yeah merica good at winning imaginaire war when they can proclaim themselves a "winner"
Anonymous  07/10/20 Срд 14:45:01 6958827
>>69557
says dude that looks more asian than chinese
07/10/20 Срд 15:30:31 6958928
Test
Anonymous  07/10/20 Срд 19:49:28 6959329
>>69520 (OP)
>I played games with some liberal atheist Russians, they are nice guys
>that's why our country should ally with KGB junta
Why /pol/tards are THIS stupid?
Anonymous  07/10/20 Срд 20:32:35 6959630
>>69593
Do you consider yourself nice? You called a person retard and stupid for asking a question about friendship between two nations.

Do you really think someone could play a match with a person like you and find him nice? You are the reason I quit online games. At the end of the match a person said "delete the game" and I did. Because every match there was this toxic "liberal atheist Russian" you talk about.

KGB was atheist. The only reason you guys are atheists is to nonconform - you would be Christians and Muslims in the USSR. The disgrace of atheism, atheists who do drugs and alcohol as a protest to show they have no god to fear. Good publicity for atheism, right? There are articles on the Internet claiming religious people lead a better healthier life, and it's hard to argue with them when they have statistics.

You are the opposite of nice. You are disease, liber-pus. Don't get me wrong, I love liberals, but liberasts? not so much. In other words what you are doing has nothing to do with true liberalism. Listening to every lie foreign agents say to you and hating your own country is not liberalism, it's stupidity. Yes, you are stupid.
Anonymous  07/10/20 Срд 20:43:29 6959731
Anonymous  07/10/20 Срд 21:03:38 6959932
>>69596
> You called a person retard and stupid for asking a question about friendship between two nations.
Do you deny his question was extremely silly? I'm just tired to explain obvious things especially when there is a possibility that he's just Prigozhin's shill. But anyway I explained where he is wrong.

> Do you really think someone could play a match with a person like you and find him nice?
Yes. I don't bully others or rage at them in videogames unlike many others.

> The only reason you guys are atheists is to nonconform
No, it's just hard to believe the world is 5000 years old if you have IQ slightly higher than average.
Meanwhile I agree with you, that for society as whole faith can be beneficial because it encourages people to be moral and live healthy live.
Anonymous  07/10/20 Срд 21:41:34 6960033
>>69599
> Do you deny his question was extremely silly?
The thing is his questions is what I can relate to. I find American people kind and sociable. It is just that Western meddling in our and our allies' affairs and setting our borders on fire is the problem.

> when there is a possibility that he's just Prigozhin's shill
Everybody is a Prigozhin's shill. I'll get 30 rubles from this discussion, how good is it?

> Meanwhile I agree with you, that for society as whole faith can be beneficial because it encourages people to be moral and live healthy live.
It wasn't exactly my point. It's their point that I find hard to refute. In my opinion it is not myths what we need to live better but understanding of what is good and what is not.
Anonymous  07/10/20 Срд 21:48:33 6960134
It's their point which I find hard to refute
Anonymous  08/10/20 Чтв 05:00:34 6961035
Anonymous  08/10/20 Чтв 06:35:03 6961236
56871708.cover.jpg 441Кб, 1362x1954
1362x1954
Anonymous  08/10/20 Чтв 10:37:28 6961837
>>69520 (OP)
scuky murican thread on sucky murican board, sucky murican post, all this scuky discussion is disgrace to this board. You suck
Anonymous  08/10/20 Чтв 10:49:55 6962238
Anonymous  08/10/20 Чтв 15:55:07 6962739
Anonymous  08/10/20 Чтв 16:56:19 6962940
>>69627
There is no Soviet Union for one to be a Soviet propagandist. Do you only listen to people you like, and isolate yourself from any other sources? It may feel pleasant and safe to be in this information bubble, but you are doomed to get one-sided picture.

Honestly, you are the first person I see who thinks this greatly respected journalist Vladimir Pozner to be distrusted and discarded. Look, all he says on the video is historical facts. All that did happen and there are documents, he didn't made up anything. His speech took 45 minutes, and the largest part of the video is his conversation with the audience in Yale University. This video helps to understand the peculiarities of our relationship with the USA.

I bet you found two hours and twenty minutes to watch Dud's stupid interview with the Oppositionsführer Nawalny about moonshine in Kaftanchikovo. For you this is journalism.
Anonymous  08/10/20 Чтв 20:28:18 6963541
>>69629
>Do you only listen to people you like, and isolate yourself from any other sources?
No, but I prefer not to listen to liars. And this is why I don't watch tv, I don't fall into pride of believing that my mind and reason are so strong that they can harmlessly endure the flow of professional hypnotizers.
> Honestly, you are the first person I see who thinks this greatly respected journalist
go to fourchan, you will like it not
> all he says on the video is historical facts.
there are shittons of facts, and he isolated only those (I didn't watch him)
And no, I don't watch Dude too. And now you make me think he's a jew too, as if you propagate me "if you don't like the jewrnalist a, you must be a fan of the jewrnalist 2" and yeah, even his name is jewry. dnst3 faggots fuck off!
Anonymous  08/10/20 Чтв 20:59:08 6963642
>>69635
So that's what it is all about. Judophobia. What a disgrace.
Anonymous  08/10/20 Чтв 23:17:37 6963843
Грабли.jpg 176Кб, 720x544
720x544
>>69557

You don't have to run, Russia will grow to the scale of the entire planet and spread to other worlds. Both the Milky Way and an infinite number of other galaxies.

Culture is not genetic information. Russian is a civilizational affiliation. Any (his descendants can be 100%) person can be Russian.

Bolshevism is not Marxism. It appeared thousands of years ago. The emperor bequeathed to develop the potential of people.
Anonymous  08/10/20 Чтв 23:18:36 6963944
S23vZZPGGgk.jpg 120Кб, 710x644
710x644
9mlRTFvASmI.jpg 69Кб, 640x640
640x640
vvbUgoae7RQ.jpg 93Кб, 882x605
882x605
LMd1neVNEpw.jpg 58Кб, 627x627
627x627
>>69636
Maybe you should stop being so mean, or stop your tribesmen being so mean, then we'll gradually stop expecting some dirty tricks from your kind.
Anonymous  08/10/20 Чтв 23:45:19 6964145
>>69639
I guess you spend too much time on this fourchan of yours. Do you ever go outdoors? Here in the real world a person doesn't have to be Jewish to condemn your Judophobia. Expect to be despised by most of people for this behavior, what you are doing is a criminal offense in fact. No idea what exactly those pictures were supposed to prove, send them to your fourchan fellows.
Anonymous  09/10/20 Птн 00:12:51 6964246
K5b0kzYjYxk.jpg 84Кб, 885x665
885x665
>>69641
>a person doesn't have to be Jewish to condemn your Judophobia.
Of course not. I also would condemn antisemitism many years ago. Propaganda works. But good thing is lies are easily defeated by the truth. You assholes made a wrong bet. That's why you are all among shit, even when you're on the top of the world. Because you're assholes. Do something about it.
>Expect to be despised by most of people for this behavior,
Because you're so popular amond all the nations, duh.
>what you are doing is a criminal offense in fact.
Oy vey. This jewridical shit makes you people very popular. Prepair yourself for expulsion number 110. I wonder where it is going to be this time. USA or Israel? And wher will you go after the expulsion 111.
Anonymous  09/10/20 Птн 00:55:14 6964547
>>69642
All the things you are saying remind me that disgusting fanfic about migrant workers from Uzbekistan. I would prefer not to retell it, I guess you remember that one too. The important thing here is that that disgusting made-up story was deemed to be extremist material, and criminal proceedings were instituted against the author. You better be careful with your irrational hatred towards Jewish people here. Stop reading neo-Nazi memes for a change. Read article 282 of the criminal code instead. And think about your future, and about your family who would be sad and broken. By the way I am not a Jew.
Anonymous  09/10/20 Птн 01:15:09 6964648
ivaP0crigpA.jpg 220Кб, 1084x552
1084x552
>>69645
> some pathetic intimidations
You're not making it any better, my man. Get ashamed of yourself instead.
Anonymous  09/10/20 Птн 01:50:15 6964849
>>69646
I'm not your man and I have nothing to be ashamed of here. Look, you collected all this pictures and you send them to me.. for a reason, right? Because I see none. I have no idea what made you to store these pictures and what sense you see in them. I am not in your Judophobic club. You don't get it, do you? Normal people do not understand this Judophobic nonsense. You can't just post it and expect people to get it - you have to explain it.
Anonymous  09/10/20 Птн 02:28:55 6964950
7b1405b1-bd5c-4[...].jpeg 28Кб, 493x298
493x298
>>69648
You should be ashamed of spreading fear. Normal people never ask it to be explained, those pictures are self-explanatory and you know it. I collect these pictures because I love the truth, especially I love the truth that is presecuted. It is not a pleasant situation, this eternal war, but we should keep this topic in the fileld of discussion. We should negotiate conditions on which we bother each other (I'm speaking all of people here, but this part of discussion divide nations as jews and others, we'll speak of russians or who you have later) the least the possible, and deliver each other the exotic products of our national genies as awesomely as possible (you know we love your movies, we suspect you to take all those money for the production from fed or whatever mafia schemes you've got? we only declare that we know your tricks and want them stopped, so you also don't have to shut artificial intelligence down when it sees all the deceitful schemes clear as day. Please be friendly, we're not going to persecute you, because we understand you have some dnst3 disfunction, genetic therapies are comming, we'll all be better (russkies need those terapies too you know it well as well)
Anonymous  09/10/20 Птн 03:19:18 6965151
O62XqOoVEio.jpg 74Кб, 450x578
450x578
>>69649
>Normal people never ask it to be explained, those pictures are self-explanatory and you know it.
Though, to be honest, I don't share these pictures among normal people. It wouldn't be polite to redpill somebody against their will. It's some sort of political porn you don't normally share with friends on social media, it's what you discuss at some specific places like anonymous imageboards where come those who are already bored with what other forums can offer. Such are the people able of reconciliating something as complex as this contraversial theme.
Anonymous  09/10/20 Птн 04:17:55 6965352
Anonymous  09/10/20 Птн 04:33:52 6965453
dinosaur-eating.jpg 47Кб, 500x384
500x384
Anonymous  09/10/20 Птн 08:11:28 6965654
>>69639
I hope I won't offend anyone by answering to these anti-Semitic delusions.

What is their grand design, grand conspiracy? Do famous people like Vladimir Zhirinovsky and Vladimir Soloviev know about it? Does a random Jewish boy or girl next door know about it? Do they parents know? Who are those Jews you believe to conspire against you, and what do they want from you?

What's wrong with supporting refugees?
Isn't it great some foreign people helped China to became such a flourishing country it is today? I'm confused now. If there is some grand conspiracy, are Jews capitalist or communist?
What's with the awarded soldier on the last picture?

>>69642
> illegal opinions
Yes, it is how it should be. Especially for police. Especially for German police if you wish. Racism among police officers is known to be a reason of many tragedies. Hey, all the crimes based on hatred towards people's ethnicity were just opinions at first. Your opinion spread means someone's life being taken. Maybe you have already taken someone's life with a word without even knowing it. Or maybe you have created a time bomb that is yet to explode.

>>69649
> One has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws
That's not how it works in today's world. People discuss things. And if the law is found flawed, we change it. You can't just disobey the law or you will be lawfully condemned.

> we'll speak of russians or who you have later
Tell me about Russians conspiring please. You got me curious here. I guess someone forgot to inform me. Where can I find my curator to get the information?

> russkies need those terapies too you know it well as well
It is the first time I heard about these "therapies". No idea what it is. Are all people on 4chan like you? I guess it's an American disease. Let's hope they'll deal with it like they did with racial slavery and racial segregation without poisoning feeble minds outside their country with hateful destructive ideas of racism.
Anonymous  09/10/20 Птн 19:27:50 6966955
5df5775bcf6ce.jpeg 95Кб, 776x766
776x766
>>69656
> answering to these anti-Semitic delusions.
with 9 questions, duh. so typical. I will answer them in the end)
> all the crimes based on hatred towards people's ethnicity were just opinions at first.
So all the crimes of sexual nature were just sexual urges at first. But sensible people don't prohibit sexual urge.
> Your opinion spread means someone's life being taken.
Exposure of criminal schemes can cause some desperate people taking justice in their own hands, but expose the offenders we still must, but of course we should make it with caution so that cause as little violence as possible, finding the most peaceful and productive solutions.
> if the law is found flawed, we change it
Police workers are not allowed to excuse their unlawful actions by the orders of their superrior. I'm not waiting for you retards changing your backward laws, I'm not obeying you. And if I will have fight for my freedom or will I fight! And you know that crowd rules the rome, you will eventually concave as the shapeshifters you are.
> Tell me about Russians conspiring please.
Some russians are imperialists and they dream of conquering neighbouring countries, that's how our culture raises us, probably we're named Russia because we can easily used to crush any temporarily useful abomination, be it Hitler or Napoleon. Just like not all the jews are dnst3 affected, not all russians are like that, but those who watch the tv tend to be.
And now to your sneaky questions:
> What is their grand design, grand conspiracy?
Read their Torah, to rule over the world.
> Do famous people like Vladimir Zhirinovsky and Vladimir Soloviev know about it?
How can they not know what the books in the basis of their culture tells?
> Does a random Jewish boy or girl next door know about it?
It's hard to tell what percentage of them does, because they tend to conceal the contents of their faith as if it's something shameful, so probably it is shameful and they know it, but though it's shit, it's their shit, it's the ancient shit that makes them what they think they are. It's a complex question also because jewishness is a spectre. Who knows, maybe I occassionally have some definitive jewish genes and have no idea. Those who study the law, the truer jews, probably know it or heard it. The other two questions are not even rhetoric but some reethoric.
> What's wrong with supporting refugees?
Support them on your own private islands, but when you damage the best places on earth with that ungrateful fast-reproducing mass of retards, you literally damage the civilization, which is probably your plan. Not that this plan is rational, but you are irrational: religions are irrational and so are genetically caused psychotic malfunctions: but some rationale can be derived of it: you're not good enough to reign over humans (which contradicts your holy belief, which makes your crazy too) so you'd rather turn us back into cattle so you can cope.
> Isn't it great some foreign people helped China to became such a flourishing country it is today?
By destroying tens of million of people and terrorizing the other billion? Also on what planet are they flourishing? Their gdp per capita is as in Russia, and it is not so posh down here too.
> If there is some grand conspiracy, are Jews capitalist or communist?
There are more than one jew in the worls ain't it? They tend to be commies, but some of them not only operate in socialist states, but corrupt capitalist ones as well. Some jews say that commie jews are their enemies too, as in this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkO6nJWMviw
> What's with the awarded soldier on the last picture?
He's literally Hitler, which is a hint into nsdap being a puppet of the higher forces scheming to get their goddamned Israel back. They were promised by Britain in ww1 in return of jewish help in defeating germany, and when Britain didn't deliver, they were punished by losing its empire and USA came into play as another puppet.
Anonymous  09/10/20 Птн 20:15:27 6967156
>>69669
First of all I must clear things up. It is not like I wouldn't like to be a Jew, but the fact is I am 50% Russian, 25% Ukrainian, 25% Bashkir. I identify as Russian and a part of the Russian world.

> So all the crimes of sexual nature were just sexual urges at first. But sensible people don't prohibit sexual urge.
Sometimes analogy might be a good tool. But there would be no humankind without sexual urges. At the same time everyone will benefit from getting rid of hate caused by nationalist ideas. Humankind will become so prosperous and peaceful it has never been before.

> Police workers are not allowed to excuse their unlawful actions by the orders of their superrior.
What unlawful actions do you mean? Did their superiors order those German police officers to send Nazi swastika and nude pictures of Adolf Hitler to each other?

> Read their Torah, to rule over the world.
Why do you think it has to be a bad thing? If someone wants to serve to the whole world as a mediator of will of all nations, this entity has to care very much about every one of all those people. And if you want to start to fight books, why don't you start with Bible and Quran? By the way, do you know who else did fight books? Hitler. No, not this brave young soldier who fought Nazism. Adolf Hitler. Your idol, huh?
Anonymous  09/10/20 Птн 21:31:18 6967257
Margaret Thatch[...].mp4 3017Кб, 538x360, 00:00:57
538x360
>>69671
>everyone will benefit from getting rid of hate caused by nationalist ideas.
Margareth Thatcher would probably think now that bashkirs are stupid. But if she read all your letter, she would surely know you're of some other breed.
> What unlawful actions do you mean?
Violating the freedom of speech you demand.
> Did their superiors order those German police officers to send Nazi swastika and nude pictures of Adolf Hitler to each other?
Why would you care what they do in their private time if it doesn't hurt nobody? Do you wanna speak about jewish traditions nobody dares to think to prohibit? And while one side of the society is allowed some disgusting degeneracy, the other side will naturally mirror into some other form of counter-degeneracy, maybe not less disgusting sometimes. I told you it's a complex situation, don't think that simple silly abusive law will cure us from something naturally occuring in all animal kingdom.
> Why do you think it has to be a bad thing?
Because nepotism shows uneffective, because I can see how "beautiful" is their rule in soviet union, because they're a barbaric nation with long obsolete laws dictated above them.
> If someone wants to serve
If some wants to reign (all the rest of that sentence sonds as if you blandish somebody to fuck them in the ass, but you will take very good care of them, duh. Are you retarded? We saw the commie regimes, we know they're yours. You think you fooled us, but in doing so you lost the credit we gave you.
> And if you want to start to fight books, why don't you start with Bible and Quran?
Because they predate Mein Kampf. These are the serie. A spin-off.
Anonymous  09/10/20 Птн 22:04:27 6967358
>>69672
> Violating the freedom of speech you demand.
It can't be unlawful. It's the law. There are a lot of other things you can't say or you will be arrested. You can't tell one group of people to go and kill another group of people unless you are kamikadzedead who went to Europe to live in his naked male friend's apartment. You can't say threats. You can't call 112 and say there is a bomb when there is none. Etc, etc. Do you think it violates the freedom of speech? Well, you are perversing the term.

What's your problem with the USSR by the way?
Anonymous  09/10/20 Птн 22:43:06 6967459
LawQuotes11.jpg 86Кб, 850x400
850x400
>>69673
>It can't be unlawful. It's the law.
Unjust laws are unlawful. Wrap your head around it.
https://vimeo.com/48834336
> What's your problem with the USSR by the way?
Hutzpah like this one is the reason you're hated the most. Prepare to society being more and more transparent. Prepare to being exposed.
Anonymous  09/10/20 Птн 23:20:49 6967560
>>69674
I understood your point of view and I despise it. Defying the laws you are defying me and every other person who loves their country. False bomb reports, murders, death threats - you justified them all by refering to some famous Americans talking about ephemeral greater ideals. How despicable. Is it what you want here too? Bloodshed? No. Won't happen. We have Vladimir Putin. We are strong enough not to let anyone to ruin our country.
Anonymous  10/10/20 Суб 00:05:34 6967661
Anonymous  10/10/20 Суб 00:13:05 6967762
>>69675
>False bomb reports, murders, death threats
sloppy job, mosad
We have laws for the other two, we don't need to add your feelings to the list of exceptions unwanted in the first place.
>Is it what you want here too? Bloodshed?
I think I said it openly in the first place is what I want is peaceful resolution in the time of informational abundance.
Anonymous  10/10/20 Суб 00:15:25 6967863
>>69677
Civil disobedience is the opposite of peaceful.
Anonymous  10/10/20 Суб 00:18:26 6967964
>>69678
Civil is peaceful.
I am peaceful, it doesn't mean I have to obey you.
Anonymous  10/10/20 Суб 00:43:18 6968065
>>69679
Civil не значит цивильный, civil значит гражданский. И гражданское неповиновение как правило очень жестокое явление.
> it doesn't mean I have to obey you
Шизло. Вот не знал, как по-английски шизиком тебя назвать, чтобы понятно было. Пришлось на русский переключиться, шизик. Я тебе ещё раз, я не еврей. Да и будь им, отменило бы ли это то, что ты шизик? Повиноваться мне не надо, надо соблюдать законы. Мы все живём вместе во благо друг друга, и в то время как все мы имеем от этого объединения пользу, оно неизбежно ограничивает нас в определённой мере. Что абсолютно нормально. Народ волей большинства формулирует законы, опираясь на здравый смысл, чтобы обеспечить мирное безопасное сосуществование. Идти против этой воли - предавать своё отечество.
Anonymous  10/10/20 Суб 01:05:12 6968166
>>69680
this jew has broken, bring another one.
Anonymous  10/10/20 Суб 01:09:47 6968267
Anonymous  10/10/20 Суб 01:31:54 6968468
EdIhmenXkAIjpuJ[...].png 211Кб, 1080x1588
1080x1588
>>69682
A man living in a glasshouse shouldn't throw stones.
You didn't manage to repeat the same propaganda patterns, because they're absurd and your reason (the part that could translate it) revolts against that sheeple brainwashing program.
Even if you're not a jew (though you play on their side, so you act very much alike naturally, because I see you're not trolling.
So I believe you're a honorary jew, promoting the corrupted government will upon the rest of us. You're so 20th century. Wake the fuck up.
Anonymous  10/10/20 Суб 01:34:53 6968569
Anonymous  10/10/20 Суб 13:18:31 6968970
Anonymous  07/04/21 Срд 02:19:45 7978071
Anonymous  07/04/21 Срд 09:24:38 7978772
Its already 404. Does someone have a screenshot.
Anonymous  07/04/21 Срд 11:41:35 7978873
Настройки X
Ответить в тред X
15000
Макс объем: 40Mб, макс кол-во файлов: 4
Кликни/брось файл/ctrl-v
Стикеры X
Избранное / Топ тредов