International

Ответить в тред Ответить в тред
Check this out!
Is Russia incompatible with democracy? Anonymous  16/11/20 Пнд 02:44:46 707391
1s89z9r8tc151.png 531Кб, 4592x3196
4592x3196
How come Russia has never been democratic for more than 2 minutes at a time? Do Russians hold democracy as an ideal? Putin is overwhelmingly popular, but he's an autocrat. If Russians feel they need to be ruled, does this mean they feel themselves less civilized than other democratic peoples?
Anonymous  16/11/20 Пнд 02:49:47 707402
>>70739 (OP)
>russia is not democratic but hungary is
biased meme index favoring nato friendly countries. yes i unironically think that
Anonymous  16/11/20 Пнд 03:24:50 707413
>>70740
If Hungary continues on its course for 10 more years it will probably be just as red as Russia is now. Also fuck nato.
Is democracy the ideal regime type do you think?
Anonymous  16/11/20 Пнд 03:33:59 707424
Anonymous  16/11/20 Пнд 09:43:35 707465
>>70739 (OP)
Hey norg. Would you be so kind to execute your king first and only then teach us anything about politics?
>>70741
Why Germany is green while Merkel rules for so long?
Anonymous  16/11/20 Пнд 11:22:50 707486
>>70739 (OP)
russia is matriarchat. everything is based upon pleasing russian women. men are basicly sex and workslaves. their is a reason its called "motherland" however russia is more free then most of europe. i know cuz i lived in both sided. i would even say the only country with democracy is switzerland und france everythingelse is dictatorship or mafiagoverment. well all scandinavian countries are monarchies, politicians are just larpers and have no saying.
>>70746
we have a youth word called "merkeln" which means to do nothing.
Anonymous  16/11/20 Пнд 13:38:18 707627
Aztec-Human-Sac[...].png 1051Кб, 640x1136
640x1136
>>70741
>Is democracy the ideal regime type do you think?
Yeeeaah, ideal. Sssure.
Anonymous  16/11/20 Пнд 13:56:18 707638
>>70762
problem with democracy is that most of the people are dumb as fuck. so if you let bunch of idiots decide important questions it mostly likely will be shit. if you get sick you go to a doctor, you dont aske random people on how to treat your health problems.
Anonymous  16/11/20 Пнд 14:01:56 707659
>>70763
Oligarchy, dictatorship or monarchy has exact same problem though, people are mostly idiots, and will be ruled by idiots statistically, be it by majority voting or otherwise.
Anonymous  16/11/20 Пнд 14:08:41 7076910
pyramidarenamem[...].jpg 111Кб, 600x450
600x450
>>70765
men, to become an oligarch, dictator or monarch needs a lot of skills, social skill and education in all fields of science. their is a reason they are on top, it is you who didnt reach those places jelly calling them idiots because they dont suit your own egoistic way of thinking or life.
Anonymous  16/11/20 Пнд 14:19:02 7077211
>>70769
>become an oligarch, dictator or monarch needs a lot of skills
Most important of them is being born to right parents.
Anonymous  16/11/20 Пнд 14:22:08 7077412
>>70772
thats why i wrote "education" they are sent to private schools where they learn real skills and shit. not "univerzitet"
Anonymous  16/11/20 Пнд 21:34:28 7079313
best countries.jpg 607Кб, 1200x1800
1200x1800
Anonymous  16/11/20 Пнд 22:01:41 7079414
>>70748
>well all scandinavian countries are monarchies, politicians are just larpers and have no saying.
Scandinavian countries are democracies, monarchs are just larpers and have no saying.
Anonymous  16/11/20 Пнд 22:06:11 7079515
>>70765
>>70769
its a matter of legitimacy though. You can either have a few morons pursuing their own interests and imposing their idiocy on everyone else, or you can have the people's collective interest (and idiocy) be represented
Anonymous  16/11/20 Пнд 23:43:55 7079616
>>70739 (OP)

90% of older gen likes putin there is nothing we can do now.most younger people are for democracy
Anonymous  17/11/20 Втр 11:38:30 7081117
Anonymous  17/11/20 Втр 11:43:10 7081218
Macron1.png 308Кб, 703x716
703x716
Macron2.png 241Кб, 629x567
629x567
>>70811
France is an empire, it will have their own constitution and wants to control europe no otherway around. They wait untill britons are gonne and take over.
Anonymous  17/11/20 Втр 11:52:49 7081319
>>70812
why do foreigners believe this
Anonymous  17/11/20 Втр 12:25:23 7081620
macron with his[...].jpg 31Кб, 480x480
480x480
>>70813
Russians like france, they have a "free thinking mind" also they are most successfull coloniziers which improves those countries(example senegal vs gambia) they colonize instead of exploiting and genociding them like british or germans. Of course we want france to be leaders of europe.
Anonymous  17/11/20 Втр 13:47:57 7081921
>>70816
>they are most successfull coloniziers
laughs in British
Anonymous  17/11/20 Втр 13:51:10 7082022
>>70811
I like France, but they have a literal cock for national symbol. Gaaaay.
Anonymous  17/11/20 Втр 14:24:30 7082223
France EU.jpg 196Кб, 786x501
786x501
>>70820
cocks are alpha as fuck, they will never eat first before they feed their femals.
Anonymous  17/11/20 Втр 14:40:26 7082424
mediaEmKWMuYXIA[...].jpg 428Кб, 1536x2048
1536x2048
>>70739 (OP)
> fancy map with bad bad Russia
What else would you expect? They weaponised statistics and graphs and use them as tool of propaganda.

Vladimir Putin is extremely popular and we vote for him. Why isn't this democracy?
We held vote and change our Constitution. Why isn't this democracy?
The EU demands we change our Constitution back. This is democracy?
Crimeans voted to access to the Russian Federation on the referendum of 2014. Now western countries harshly punish Crimeans for their decision. This is democracy?

A crowd in Kiev overthrew democratically elected government, and Ukraine is democratic?
The US uses dead people and other things for Biden to win, and the US is standard of democracy? Look at the picture, these are observers on democratic elections. Laughable! But of course Ukraine and the USA are democratic, and Belarus and Russia aren't.

Everyone knows how Westerners show democratic ways. They drop DEMOCRATIC BOMBS as they did in Belgrade in 1999. They perpetrate revolutions. Don't be fooled, it's not democracy they care about. They pursue their own national interests even if it costs lifes.
Anonymous  17/11/20 Втр 20:16:37 7084025
>>70824
everything this men said is correct
Anonymous  17/11/20 Втр 22:32:51 7084426
>>70824
It is true that Putin is is overwhelmingly popular and that he is elected. Having elections doesn’t really help however if there isn’t any competition. Putin’s government regularly bans legitimate opposition candidates, and the mainstream political “opposition“ is a puppet play to give an illusion of democracy. Journalists are being repressed and murdered, and it is effectively impossible to hold the government accountable.

There are other democratic indexes out there if you don’t like this one. You can’t escape the fact that Russia is undemocratic. I hope the Russians will eventually get tired and want change like the Belarusians.

Western imperialism sucks. Agreed.
Anonymous  17/11/20 Втр 22:53:00 7084627
>>70844
>and the mainstream political “opposition“ is a puppet play to give an illusion of democracy.
Ah, so you are Russian.
Any westerner would say something about Navalny being very influential and independent figure lol.
Anonymous  17/11/20 Втр 22:59:32 7084728
>>70846
No, you got it wrong. He means LDPR, KPRF and other parties when he says about puppets. And Navalny is the banned "legitimate" criminal. It's system and non-system opposition thing so called liberals coined. The other stuff about oppressed media and implications that Vladimir Putin hires assassins to kill people is also what a foreigner would write.
Anonymous  17/11/20 Втр 23:02:20 7084829
>>70844
>there isn’t any competition
Well duh. It is unreasonable to expect any significant support claiming that russian people are subhumans and Russia is a shithole, which is mainstream in our opposition, as well as suggestions to cave in to outer pressure. Look at basically any other country, opposition there wishes no ill to their motherland even if it dislikes current rulers or politics. And taking money from countries which explicitly state they wish your destruction is a very big no-no.
Anonymous  17/11/20 Втр 23:20:12 7085030
>>70844
The thing about claims Russian government kills journalists is we have a lot of these "independent" media here which work day and night to defame Russia. Too many of them to the point there are gulliable people seriously begin to hate their own country. Why are their workers alive? https://www.svoboda.org/ https://meduza.io/ https://www.dw.com/ru/ http://www.novayagazeta.ru/ https://www.bbc.com/russian/ http://tvrain.ru/ http://www.echo.msk.ru/ and many others. Hundreds of channels on Youtube too.

I guess you heard a lot about monstrous propaganda machines that brainwash Russian population. Well, they translate foreign news so we can read them without knowing various languages. https://russian.rt.com/inotv https://inosmi.ru/ Why would they do that? Hm.

> I hope the Russians will eventually get tired and want change like the Belarusians.
Tired of what? No, thanks. We don't need any revolutions incited from outside.
Anonymous  17/11/20 Втр 23:47:10 7085131
>>70844
>There are other democratic indexes out there if you don’t like this one.
They all basically can be reduced to "we are good, people we dislike are bad and painted in red".
Anonymous  17/11/20 Втр 23:53:58 7085232
>>70739 (OP)
We already had it in the 90's, it just doesn't work here, you can keep it
Anonymous  17/11/20 Втр 23:56:45 7085333
>>70848
This.

And Belarusian opposition is the same. Tikhanovskaya is busy calling for more sanctions for Belarus right now. She wants nobody to cooperate with Belarus, Belarus to be disconnected from SWIFT, etc. Worse for the people is better for her masters.

> Russia is a shithole
Yes, they even created dozens of insulting words for Russia. Rashka, Porashka, Pidorashka, Erefiya, Pederatsiya, Roissya, Pahomiya, Skotoublyudiya, Mordor, ... I guess they must be big patriots for that! Let's make Navalny our president!
Anonymous  18/11/20 Срд 01:39:10 7085434
>>70844
Democracy doesnt work in russia. Russians have everage brain of 1299grams while chechens have a brain about 1420grams. You can bring democracy to chechens and make sure you make gay parades.
Anonymous  18/11/20 Срд 08:16:58 7086035
>>70739 (OP)
Democracy-xyiocracy. Ossie mates are queen's bithces and so they has less democracy then your northern villageland?
Anonymous  18/11/20 Срд 09:13:35 7086136
>>70854
> Russians have everage brain of 1299grams while chechens have a brain about 1420grams
It has sonething to do with killing of chechen gays. Either this was a big brain move or gays made average brain volume lower.
Anonymous  18/11/20 Срд 14:49:36 7086937
Anonymous  18/11/20 Срд 17:07:55 7088238
>>70868
These are located in Russia and hire Russian employees:
Radio Svoboda Москва, Малая Дмитровка., д. 20
Deutsche Welle Москва, Грузинский переулок, 3, стр. 1
BBC Москва, ул. Бахрушина, 32, стр. 1
NEXTA is different and they are calling for the overthrow of the government.
Anonymous  18/11/20 Срд 23:31:28 7089839
This board was created only for lahta-holes?
Anonymous  19/11/20 Чтв 01:51:43 7090340
>>70898
Pseudoliberal feels unpleasant. Don't forget it's 2%. There is no mistery or scary "Lahta". You got out of your cozy Russophobe information bubble and faced the reality, that's all.
Anonymous  19/11/20 Чтв 10:38:27 7090941
>>70844
Sounds pretty based, tbh.

>>70854
Democracy is for people with room temperature IQ's, especially true in countries that use Celsius. It's a form of soft power where a ruling elite convinces the populace that they're in control. The fact of history is that there are rulers and the ruled, the rich and poor, those worked for and those who work. This is true in democracy, oligarchy, and autocracy. It's just that in democracy there's the illusion that the lowest are in charge.

The best form of government, in my opinion, is one that follows the natural law and is composed of people who observe some higher moral law. If you drop humans on an island, they are going to follow one person who has their shit together, or else they'll tear each other apart. that's the natural law. Monarchy is the most natural form of government to man, and everything else is just utopian garbage.
Anonymous  19/11/20 Чтв 11:11:12 7091042
cms-image-00000[...].jpg 1113Кб, 1280x1280
1280x1280
>>70909
Yes, monarchy. That's what the second most popular man in Russia Vladimir Zhirinovsky says.
Anonymous  19/11/20 Чтв 11:41:20 7091143
>>70910
Monarchy is the cheapest form of goverment.
Anonymous  20/11/20 Птн 14:01:08 7094144
>>70795
>legitimacy
Monarchism term, for the record. Legitimacy per se has no connection with democracy.
Anonymous  20/11/20 Птн 21:17:07 7095645
>>70739 (OP)
> Putin is overwhelmingly popular
Yes, that's why he has to falsify elections. Even against his spoilers. Even with total control of TV.

>>70746
> Democracy = when leaders frequently change

>>70811
In Russia if you try to initiate referendum, you go to jail.
https://www.kommersant.ru/doc/3380277

>>70850
> Why are their workers alive
Half of your list are foreign media on Russian language. Others have red lines they shouldn't cross. And rusophobia is before that line since it only benefits current regime.
> https://meduza.io
They had to move to Latvia.
> Why would they do that?
Because you can pick only convenient or neutral news, and don't translate others.

>>70853
Who "they"? 2ch users? Did they try to participate in elections?
Anonymous  20/11/20 Птн 22:26:58 7096546
Снимок.PNG 2305Кб, 1576x777
1576x777
>>70846
Я норвежец, but I was in Russia during your last election. I remember Navalny came to town. Our rector implored us not to go to the rally, saying that he had been warned that all attendants would be put on FSB lists. I had heard about Navalny before and I thought of him as the head of Russia's opposition, but I was surprised to find that he was pretty insignificant in terms of real political influence.

It seems like when westerners and western media look for opposition figures in Russia (people that make real criticism of corruption and structural problems), what they find is Navalny. This shows how little proper opposition there is.
Anonymous  20/11/20 Птн 22:39:40 7096747
>>70851
>people we dislike are bad and painted in red
Do you honestly believe that? By all means, its good being critical to studies. Go through the different variables they use to gauge level of democracy, and compare Russia's results with one of "their" countries. See if you find any big inaccuracies.

It's pretty scary how people can just write off studies and descriptions of the world as "their" propaganda. When you only accept information that reinforces your views you are by definition being delusional.
Anonymous  20/11/20 Птн 22:50:50 7096848
>>70909
>in democracy there's the illusion that the lowest are in charge
I somehow agree with this, sadly. Economic and political elites always have an upper hand. Still I prefer democracy to the extent that it forces leaders to please the citizenry. Autocratic leaders can somehow get away with years of declining living standards, but this doesn't pass in democracies. I mean, in a consolidated democracy leaders CAN be voted out of office and replaced.
Absolute monarchy is garbage tho
Anonymous  20/11/20 Птн 22:56:01 7096949
>>70941
I guess this is very subjective. A leader can legitimately lead over a group if that group chose him themselves. Democratic legitimacy. Probably leaders can claim legitimacy by other means too.
Anonymous  20/11/20 Птн 23:05:37 7097050
собянин.png 259Кб, 397x308
397x308
137866119771705[...].jpg 57Кб, 604x480
604x480
188021-762556-1[...].jpg 98Кб, 902x836
902x836
>>70965
I believe they prepared him as a head of the country in case of "вот, новый поворот" (because he seems to be one of them, one of (((them))) and now everybody knows his name for whatever reason. They say he is a Yeltsin's bastard, and Sobyanin too)
Anonymous  20/11/20 Птн 23:12:47 7097151
jew ears.png 95Кб, 600x167
600x167
>>70970
yes hes member of jelzin family :) always watch for their ushkies :)
Anonymous  20/11/20 Птн 23:40:01 7097552
>>70956
> he has to falsify elections
There are violations but you are accusing Vladimir Putin with no evidence. Vladimir Putin suggested to provide live broadcasts from every voting station in the country to minimize falsifications in 2011. It made easy to spot violations, and those who violate are being held responsible.
> Half of your list are foreign media on Russian language.
Their workers are Russians.
> Others have red lines they shouldn't cross
Like abiding by the law? Every media in the world has to. Yes, they can't call for doxxing, lynches, overthrow and other things like that. They have freedom of speech though. I don't see how someone can call it "repressed". I also don't believe the government murders anyone.
Anonymous  21/11/20 Суб 10:22:07 7098353
>>70969
>Probably leaders can claim legitimacy by other means too.
Like being son of previous leader. Which in fact worked for far longet than democracy exists.
Anonymous  21/11/20 Суб 11:00:01 7098754
>>70956
> In Russia if you try to initiate referendum, you go to jail.
I think that's a manipulation what you are doing here. The header says "The court sentenced strugglers for a referendum to prison". That's one way to name it. "RBC journalist Sokolov got 3.5 years in prison in a case of extremism" is another and more appropriate one.

They were charged because they continued a banned extremist organization which was deemed extremist in 2010 because it basically called for overthrow. A guy in your article wears a shirt in coour with the symbol of the organization on it. https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Армия_воли_народа#/media/Файл:Flagavn.jpg

What a disgusting idea they suggested - to sentence politicians to years in prison if people say on a vote they were displeased with their service. Well, these guys need to spend some time in prison to understand what they suggested.
Anonymous  21/11/20 Суб 13:48:58 7099155
>>70965
> I was surprised to find that he was pretty insignificant in terms of real political influence
This will explain a lot:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_Research_Agency
Only shill can say that guys like Mironov as the real popular opposition in Russia.

>>70987
> basically called for overthrow
> Прокурор Москвы Сёмин заявил, что призывы проводить голосование после истечения срока полномочий президента, и в случае, если большинство населения оказывалось недовольным его действиями, то бывшего главу государства предлагалось отправлять в тюрьму на тот срок, в течение которого он правил, являются призывом к насильственному свержению власти и экстремизмом
Why do you say such obvious lies? Do you get paid for that?

> to sentence politicians to years in prison if people say on a vote they were displeased with their service
Do you really think "to propose such a law" = "basically call for overthrow"? If no, you must agree this sentence was politically motivated.
Anonymous  21/11/20 Суб 13:54:50 7099256
Seriously, only foreigner or shill can say "Russian court considered them extremist" like that means anything.

Here is example of how court considered phrase "kill the slave within yourself" extremist.
https://mmdc.ru/news-div/digest/news209/

Here is courts in Russia work in general. Pranker called judges, pretending to be highly appointed official and asked them to commit specified decisions. They mostly agreed to do it. He was prosecuted for that, judges were not.
https://zona.media/article/2020/10/08/prunk
Anonymous  21/11/20 Суб 14:43:51 7099557
>>70991
> Why do you say such obvious lies? Do you get paid for that?
How many US cents do you get per post?
> If no, you must agree this sentence was politically motivated.
Do you expect me to disagree? This whole thing is about politics. Their suggestion is political, their group was political, they were charged for their extremist political activity. And now you suggest I think it has nothing to do with politics. What a nice manipulation again. +15 US cents, I guess?
>>70992
> only foreigner or shill can say "Russian court considered them extremist" like that means anything
+15 US cents, shill. Only shitty two percents can scream SHILL SHILL SHILL every post.


You see, this is how pseudoliberals engage in discussions.
"You are a SHILL!!!" they scream. "+15 ROUBLES!!! LAHTA!!! KREMLIN'S BOT!!!"
They don't see a person in you, but an enemy whose arguments they must overcome with their allegations in shilling. Their goal is to make passers-by believe your posts are not to be trusted. How boring.
Anonymous  21/11/20 Суб 23:13:21 7100058
>>70995
Now note how shills engage in discussions.
He totally ignored my arguments, my links and examples. Instead he chose to pretend he is triggered by me calling him a shill and wrote a wall of text with his butthurt.
Anonymous  21/11/20 Суб 23:46:29 7100159
>>71000
You don't think I am an independent person who says what he thinks. Why would I answer seriously?

I'd thought people like you make a joke calling other people shills, but then I came to the conclusion you don't. It's what you really think - it's what they make you think. You are brainwashed to the point you are looking for shills under your bed.

Do you think any serious conversation is possible from the moment you call someone a shill? For me it means you won't listen to my single word. It's where any serious discussion stops. I will call you a pseudoliberal. You will call me a shill, a Russian bot. That's it. You chose this.
Anonymous  22/11/20 Вск 00:04:08 7100460
>>70816
>hey are most successfull coloniziers which improves those countries
Excuse me? Just compare Haiti with Dominican Republic
Anonymous  22/11/20 Вск 10:50:22 7101661
>>71004
Haiti had BLM movement kill all whites though.
Anonymous  22/11/20 Вск 12:19:59 7102062
>>71001
A good way to escape inconvenient questions when even demagogue doesn't help. I appreciate it.
Anonymous  22/11/20 Вск 13:12:35 7102263
>>71020
To call someone a shill? I wouldn't call it good. It's disrespectful. But I guess you pseudoliberals sincerely believe it. You'd call eighthy percents of the population shills.

I don't see any inconvenient questions from you my dear. But I won't bother reading you articles when you disrespect me, that's it.

Your hate towards Russia was cultivated on a professional level. I'm not one who can persuade a pseudoliberal to stop hating his or her country. But I would chat with you with respect if you did the same to me. No meaningful talk is possible if you don't see me as an individual.
Anonymous  22/11/20 Вск 21:03:08 7103964
>>71004
>>71004
haiti was under france, then USA took over. and BLM happend. haiti was incriedible under france. i wouldnt mind if french legion genocide all niggas in haiti.
>Dominican Republic
they are mullatos, i know a guy from work(domincano), he said all this haiti niggas are worse then somalis. super inbreed super retarded, he told me that they used to come to dom rep and kill people for food, they asked them why did you eat our people ? they reply "we was hungry" they also rape haiti women. most of this is not getting reported because USA hides those crimes. i say UK is fault.
Anonymous  22/11/20 Вск 21:21:29 7104265
>>71016
>kill all whites though.
no, they also killed mullatos.
Anonymous  22/11/20 Вск 22:36:42 7104766
>>71042
Eh, who counts half-bloods anyway.
Anonymous  23/11/20 Пнд 18:04:01 7110067
>>70739 (OP)
Okay now stop with this silly talk and bring me there so that I can be neet in peace thanks
Anonymous  23/11/20 Пнд 23:54:38 7111268
fuck democracy
Anonymous  24/11/20 Втр 00:51:22 7111869
>>71039
I know that, I have dominican cousings, my grandma's brother went there during the post-war. They come here sometimes to my grandma's house.
Anonymous  24/11/20 Втр 22:47:27 7114670
Anonymous  24/11/20 Втр 22:58:56 7114771
Anonymous  30/11/20 Пнд 02:32:25 7131372
>>70739 (OP)
If russian government becomes democratic, people living in the distant russian regions will realize they are better on their own. They will vote to stop funding Moscow and to separate from it to make trade agreements with their respected neighbors. So, Russia can not be democratic until the end of its existence.
Anonymous  30/11/20 Пнд 05:14:49 7131873
>>71313
Good point, especially considering the various ethnic groups that might want national independence. Does there exist a “Russian” identity across the country and its ethnicities? I know that there’s a difference between Русский and российский. Depending on how strong it is it could unite people. I mean, everyone speaks Russian fluently, which is pretty remarkable.

I wonder in what other ways Russia’s enormous territory affects its governance,

Also
Anonymous  30/11/20 Пнд 10:52:23 7132174
>>71318
> various ethnic groups that might want national independence
I heard there are people with ideas of independence, but these are not popular ideas. It's not ethnic groups only by the way. I also remember reading about ideas of independence of Saint-Petersburg - they called it Ingermanland.
> Does there exist a “Russian” identity across the country and its ethnicities?
Sure. And both words русский and российский/россияне are suitable if we speak about nationality or place of production.
Anonymous  30/11/20 Пнд 11:05:09 7132275
>>71313
Sure Moscow has a big budget, but Moscow (12.7 mil people) and Moscow Oblast (7.7 mil people) are two federal subjects with the biggest populations.

Does Moscow grab money though? It's Moscow, Moscow Oblast and some other regions who pay subsidies to all the other regions.
Anonymous  30/11/20 Пнд 16:44:37 7132576
>>70739 (OP)
democracy is not effective.
also monarchies are not really democratic.
Anonymous  30/11/20 Пнд 21:12:34 7134077
Anonymous  30/11/20 Пнд 22:00:45 7134178
>>71340
No. Norway is an absolutist monarchy. In fact the same goes for all of Europe’s so-called “democracies”. The only truly democratic country in the world is the Republic™ of the United States of America.
Anonymous  30/11/20 Пнд 22:16:09 7134279
>>71321
>both words русский and российский/россияне are suitable if we speak about nationality or place of production
Really? I was taught that русский is for white ethnic Russians, and that Российский is used in regards to Russian state/government. That a Tatar from Kazan is российский but not русский. Seems I’ve been misled.
Anonymous  30/11/20 Пнд 22:44:24 7134380
gux31sn7otak.jpg 83Кб, 800x695
800x695
>>70739 (OP)
Petty nationalism of european regimes urges to enslave slavic nations simply because they think slava means nothing but slave (whether because the slave-merchants stole people from those place, where VyacheSlavs, YaroSlavs, VladiSlav's, and other slav's lived, so europeans don't seem to know that just like germans are guys named German, french are guys named Frantz, dannish are guys named Dan, svenska are guys named Sven. So rusland is the land of Rustams, Ruslans, but we're so Racist, we want to be Slavia and Rusland is an ignorant european name, who give these lands to mutts, but russian mutts don't want to be rustams, they want to be Vlads. And there are more obscene names for this country, tartaria is coming into fashion among the alternative historians, but such names I don't know, and that could be some other tradition of naming the nations.
Anonymous  30/11/20 Пнд 23:22:39 7134581
>>71342
> Really? I was taught that русский is for white ethnic Russians, and that Российский is used in regards to Russian state/government.
You were taught right. Though people do use the word русский in its other meaning in regard to Russian state/government too. Vladimir Putin congratulates россияне on the 31st of December, and it's always россияне in all official papers. But русский is used towards non ethnic Russians though it's less common. We say русская литература and русское кино and it doesn't mean the authors of these books and movies are ethnic Russians.
Anonymous  01/12/20 Втр 01:28:03 7134882
>>71345
Okay thanks. This Россиянин word interests me too. I was taught that most nationalities has noun words (such as Норвежец, Немец), but that there is now such word for Russians. You simply have to use Русский/Российский. But apparently there's Россиянин.

https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%A0%D0%BE%D1%81%D1%81%D0%B8%D1%8F%D0%BD%D0%B5
>Термин «россияне» часто встречается в федеральных законах РФ, указах президента РФ, постановлениях и распоряжениях правительства РФ, в актах субъектов РФ, постановлениях, определениях и других актах высших судов РФ.
Perhaps this word is very formal and not used in daily conversation?
Anyways, the next time I have to make a toast in Russian company, I'll definitively start with "Дорогие Россияне"
Anonymous  01/12/20 Втр 02:04:06 7134983
>>71348
>was taught that most nationalities has noun words (such as Норвежец, Немец),
Русский is the word for that
Anonymous  01/12/20 Втр 08:17:03 7135384
>>71348
Русский behaves like if it were a noun, российский doesn't. Русские пошли на пляж sounds good. Российские пошли на пляж does too but only in a context - you better say российские отдыхающие/туристы/граждане пошли на пляж or just россияне пошли на пляж. It's not that formal and it's a common way to address a Russian citizen. It's used in documents because it has a single meaning.

I said Putin congratulates россиян, though I watched the 2020 New Year congratulation, and he says Уважаемые граждане России. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBtcdg-K_WA And in 2019 too. And in 2017, and in 2016. In 2018 he just said Dear friends.
Anonymous  01/12/20 Втр 08:38:25 7135485
Anonymous  01/12/20 Втр 09:01:02 7135586
>>71348
Another example https://www.sports.ru/tribuna/blogs/puncher/2806571.html
Roy Jones says he is русский (and it sounds natural to me), but some posters insist he is not.
One of the posters even says the author of the article shows his desire to destroy Russian ethnic group and hatred towards ethnic Russians by putting Roy Jones' words about being русский in the title.
Anonymous  01/12/20 Втр 18:27:11 7136987
1503396029227.jpg 905Кб, 2544x4000
2544x4000
UK-wrongthink-h[...].png 222Кб, 593x656
593x656
Anonymous  07/12/20 Пнд 06:37:07 7148988
>>71318
They have been trying to built the new rozian identity back in 90-s but it failed. The ethnicities of russia continued to hold their separate identities.

There is one big issue with the russian identity which russians can not realize. The russian ethnicity has never existed. It is artificial identitiy used by empire to identify all the conquered people. Slavic grammar reveals it clearly: every national identity must be called by a noun. Russians do not have any noun. They are being called by an adjective of belonging "roosky".

Since russian people have never existed, they do not have a historical homeland. Actually, in Russia every real nation has its region. Even jews have official homeland - Jewish Autonomous Region in Russia. However, people identifying themselves as russians do not have any piece of land entitled for them. They can not even build a consensus where their homeland should be and what would be the borders. One would say it is the western part of Russia, but since the imperialist russian identity is so flexible, others would argue it is also part of Ukraine or a few countries entirely. Russian ideologists are already preparing an expansionist historical myth saying PRUSSIANS WERE PO-RUSSIANS, ETRUSCANS WERE ET-RUSCANS.
Anonymous  07/12/20 Пнд 07:17:12 7149089
>>71348
>This Россиянин word interests me too
It is a synonym of saying "I am from Russia". Doing so while being in Russia makes no sense because it is pre-assumed by default. Doing so being outside of Russia has limited application due to language differences.

Anonymous  07/12/20 Пнд 07:27:19 7149190
помоги-даше-рас[...].png 175Кб, 1190x601
1190x601
>>71322
> It's Moscow, Moscow Oblast and some other regions who pay subsidies to all the other regions.
So you think moscovits should feel OK to grant independence to other regions?
Anonymous  07/12/20 Пнд 09:11:52 7149291
>>71491
Subsidies don't mean other federal subjects are less important — they aren't. And all the federal subjects are equal participants. It's not Muscovites to "grant" anything, but all Russian people. Why do you assume any federal subject wants to secede, and why is it your big concern?

Also, I don't quite understand the picture. Is it your big dream to see Russia conquered and divided? Well, I guess you are one of those who believes virtual opinion polls and crowds on streets reflect the majority opinion. People like that, being gullible, tend to hate Russia and everything Russian because they are told to. You are told Russia is the root of all your problems, and that Putin personally ruins your life, makes you stay virgin and play games, etc. In Russia, they are being persuaded there are two Russias, and hating and defaming one of these Russias (an actual one — the territory within its borders and the people living in it) is the only way to be patriotic towards Russia (a mythical one invented by propagandists).
Anonymous  07/12/20 Пнд 11:02:03 7149792
>>71492
It is the natural right of the people to self-determination. They can unite and form the state to guard their rights. My big concern to see russians set free. They are conquered today.

Putin was threatening me with military force in his interview a few months ago.
Anonymous  07/12/20 Пнд 11:04:45 7149893
>>71492
You have not unswered the quesiton >>71491
>So you think moscovits should feel OK to grant independence to other regions?
Anonymous  07/12/20 Пнд 11:05:44 7149994
For fun I like to look up and do a little reading on different ethnic groups located in Russia. For example, the Mari People have some very interesting folk traditions. I would hope that these regional ethnic groups are able to preserve their languages and cultures for centuries to come.
Anonymous  07/12/20 Пнд 11:13:35 7150095
>>71499
Most of them failed to preserve their languages. They also lost their identities. I often notice endogenous people in Russia. I ask what is their nationality and to my surprise they answer it is russian.
Anonymous  07/12/20 Пнд 11:19:24 7150296
>>71500
Sad but difficult situation. The best jobs and education require speaking Russian.
Anonymous  07/12/20 Пнд 11:35:17 7150497
111303800.jpg 85Кб, 600x491
600x491
>>71502
And those who did not cared for jobs were mocked and punished since kindergarten for using their ethnic language.
Anonymous  07/12/20 Пнд 12:04:04 7150698
>>71497>>71498
I see. You have your own country to defame though, don't you? Why are you here posting about Russia? Go to an anti-Belarusian rally right now — it's important to achieve Belarus' disconnection from the SWIFT.
Anonymous  07/12/20 Пнд 12:18:54 7150799
Anonymous  07/12/20 Пнд 12:29:01 71509100
>>70739 (OP)
>How come Russia has never been democratic for more than 2 minutes at a time?
Chinks prefer autocracy.
Anonymous  07/12/20 Пнд 15:46:36 71513101
>>70748
Jesus fuck. Honestly, a german anon is the biggest degenerate right after a ukranian anon.

>>70739 (OP)
Most of us doesn't actually consider europe as a civilized place. Photos from gay parades with children walking among dildos and naked men are shown as a sign of a clear degeneracy. Same for migrant arab crisis, islamization. Impotence of organizations like UN (see the rwandian genocide and UN actions). Euro Union hits ordinary people of Russia with sanctions, despite knowing, that we are not able to change our government. That combined provokes hate towards western community and no real wish to copy your shit.
People here do like Poland, Switzerland and, maybe, Norway. But, for most part, nah. We don't think, that "western world" is as good, as you think. You are pretty fucked up.
In general, you fuckwits simply don't understand, how shitty autocratic countries work. You can't make a fucking revolution in DPRK, since you ll get shot and will be repressed as soon as you think about it. You can't walk on the street and ask for democracy. Well, you can, but that won't work.
"Hey guys! Why don't you build democracy?" Because we fucking can't. Putin is not that popular. You know what is the best and most popular argument in defense of Putin? "Well, who else?". Guess why? Because noone denies shit happening and there is no "else", there is no choice, you can't throw dictator away just by wishing. You need army, big money (not to buy stuff, but as a political weight, like bourgeois in the French Revolution, who basically owned businesses), cops, you need to split the system from the inside. Thats how revolutions work. Russian system is rock solid under Putin and 100% loyal to him.

Can also explain the difference between русский and россиянин. Most of guys, who answered here have no fucking idea what they are talking about.
Anonymous  07/12/20 Пнд 16:03:09 71514102
>>71509
Go grab some berries and nuts in your forest for a living, just like about 30% of your population does. Your democracy didn't help you to stop being unimportant, poor shithole without any future, gryzun.
Anonymous  07/12/20 Пнд 18:22:16 71518103
>>71497
>It is the natural right of the people to self-determination
I feel that Brest oblast needs to self-determine separately of rest of Belarus. They will call themselves Brestian and their language will be known as brestian.
Anonymous  07/12/20 Пнд 19:15:53 71520104
>>71513
> Because noone denies shit happening
When you say this, a foreigner, who reads English-speaking media and has no better than American movies with Gulag and everything, imagines things in a way different way you and I imagine.

I clicked on a link in another thread that led to Reddit today. They REALLY HATE Russia. I know they HATE China a lot more, but Russia is the second after China in their hate list.

They really don't like being accused of racism, so they post filth under politically neutral original posts, and when someone says it's racist, they say they hate the Communist party (or the Russian government), not the people. Guys, there is no second Russia. If you hate Russia — you hate Russia. The same with China. You hate people, and people see it.

Russia, China and terrorism are the biggest threats to the USA according to American politicians — it's in their news. It's in our news too. Hundreds of thousands dead because of coronavirus in their country. No, no, no. It's not the threat — Russia is.

When some people here say our media provoke anti-Americanism, well, that's half true. To be more precise, news from the West provoke anti-Americanism, because media have to report Western unfriendliness and unjustified harmful sanctions — it's part of our life. I don't remember Putin calling Western countries any way other than our Western partners though — never a threat.

> shitty autocratic countries
> dictator
That's Western propagandists' language. Calling countries shitty or shitholes is American style, it's what their president actually does!! Also, I was surprised to find out, how much Anglophones love these first world/second world/third world and developed/undeveloped categories. Saying Russia is dictatorship or Russia is autocratic doesn't carry anything meaningful in it. All what it means Russia is evil and bad.

> we are not able to change our government
You know what? Actually I don't want to. I know Vladimir Putin will protect the country. In the last few years I grew to love Vladimir Putin like I never did before.

>>71514
> gryzun
Navalny, you? Please log in under your name.
Anonymous  07/12/20 Пнд 19:18:48 71521105
Anonymous  08/12/20 Втр 01:25:19 71526106
>>71513
>gay parades with children
Most of you are just brainwashed. Those parades are hold voluntarily. Nobody is forced to go there with children. So the parades do not cause any issue to others.
08/12/20 Втр 10:41:25 71536107
>>71526
> Most of you are just brainwashed.
Said a brainwashed zmagar.
> not cause any issue to others
Well, in my opinion children seized from their families because parents resisted hormone therapy, or people undergoing genital mutilation to regret later are issues.
Anonymous  08/12/20 Втр 10:43:25 71537108
>>71526
>Those parades are hold voluntarily.
That's the problem.
Something is very wrong with people taking their children to watch homos waving their dicks. No amount of "you are just brainwashed" changes this. Ok, you are zmagar, imitation of intelligence, but your Polish masters dislike this as well.
Anonymous  08/12/20 Втр 13:48:07 71538109
>>70967
>It's pretty scary how people can just write off studies and descriptions of the world as "their" propaganda. When you only accept information that reinforces your views you are by definition being delusional.
This works both ways. Funny how you speak it but dont see it.
Anonymous  08/12/20 Втр 13:59:40 71539110
>>70739 (OP)
> he's an autocrat
That's just media image. He is a talking head of oligarchy.
Anonymous  08/12/20 Втр 17:52:21 71540111
>>71538
This. I read news in both Russian and English. (Or translated from English on InoTV. Do English-speaking media translate our media?) I know the point of view of my government, and I know the point of view English-speaking people are being fed with and some Russian media propagate here. I'm sure I'm not the one who is isolated in an information bubble. (Internet services love putting us in information bubbles showing us only the content we like, so we would spend more time a day using their services.) And I know I was in an information bubble when I used to hate my country and believe everything is bad here and life here is not worth to live, when I watched only certain anti-Russian YouTube channels and media and nothing else. Anti-Russian propaganda is powerful. It makes people miserable like it did to me, and it makes people full of hate like it did to a guy from Belarus who posts here in every thread putting a lot of effort to make Russia look bad. >>70967, this is scary. Everybody loves Norway, though it might not be obvious to see from there.
Anonymous  08/12/20 Втр 17:53:02 71541112
Anonymous  09/12/20 Срд 08:13:22 71553113
>>71540
OK, let me take you out of the informational bubble. People of the world, when reasoning about another nation, usually distinguish the state and the people. They live in kinda democratic states where government barely riches 50% voters support. So, when one criticizes a state he never means the people under its rule.

But for many people leaving in Russia that differs. They did criticized americans and Obama. They humiliated Obama and addressed their message to americans assuming that all americans must be insulted. And this applies in opposite direction. When I criticized Russia you took it personally as I have insulted you.

Notice I can not criticize russian nation because I hold a grounded opinion that it does not exists. It would be a controversy if I talked of a character of non existing object.
Anonymous  09/12/20 Срд 12:55:48 71563114
>>71553
> Notice I can not criticize russian nation because I hold a grounded opinion that it does not exists. It would be a controversy if I talked of a character of non existing object.
take your meds schizo
Anonymous  09/12/20 Срд 13:53:35 71570115
>>71553
> usually distinguish the state and the people
It's me who posted there is no second Russia. This invented distinction is widely used to persuade Russian people to hate their country. There is no other use for such distinction.
> democratic states where government barely riches 50% voters support
And this criterion of democracy decided by whom?
> When I criticized Russia
That's not criticism. /int/ is not highly active, so I was able to read all your posts here. Nothing in them is criticism. All of them are lies, made-up filth, poor quality anti-Russian propaganda.
> I hold a grounded opinion that it does not exists
I hold a grounded opinion either you think what you are doing here is funny, or you are retarded. Or you are taught to hate Russia and now you are busy insulting the country and spreading lies about it. Are you sure it's not you in an information bubble here?
Anonymous  10/12/20 Чтв 01:47:31 71601116
>>71570
>It's me who posted there is no second Russia. This invented distinction is widely used to persuade Russian people to hate their country.
OK, troll. You are busted.
Anonymous  10/12/20 Чтв 11:03:15 71612117
>>71601
> A troll is calling people trolls.
Boring.
Anonymous  10/12/20 Чтв 11:34:19 71613118
>>71601
If there are two separate entities (the government and the people), then why did NATO bomb big cities and kill 2500 civilians in Yugoslavia? This distinction mysteriously disappears when one side wishes to attack. It's because there is no such distinction. It lives only in propaganda materials. If on some obscure circumstances there were a war between our countries, I would point a gun at your father. Am I explaining this simple enough?
Anonymous  10/12/20 Чтв 22:09:50 71627119
15821314103010s.jpg 4Кб, 170x114
170x114
What's because most of russian citizens are not citizens but 'pidorashkas" or "holops" and they like to receieve hard cock of barin in the ass. This applies to most of the posters in this shitty and lame thread.
Anonymous  14/12/20 Пнд 04:05:13 71715120
>>71513
This makes sense. I understand that the western-style liberal democracy isn't that much of an ideal among Russians then (at least not the liberal part), combined with an apathetic notion that the current regime can't be changed anyways. So in this case Russians can view themselves as better than degenerate western culture lol

I feel like this narrative is really convenient for the kreml though. It benefits them if people don't look to western models rather than theirs.

>Can also explain the difference between русский and россиянин
Wouldnt mind. I gave up on россиянин and decided to just stick to русский and российский like my teachers taught me.

Anonymous  14/12/20 Пнд 04:24:21 71716121
128957.jpg 53Кб, 562x562
562x562
>>71538
Yes I admit I make this mistake, especially when trying to understand a very different culture. It's impossible to see without my cultural goggles, like f.eks. with regards to democracy. Blatantly dismissing a well-regarded study is going to another level tho
>>71540
Props for escaping that shit. I know many young Russians are where you were. They just want to leave. Pic related. I think I'm somewhat in a information bubble myself with left-leaning media..
>Everybody loves Norway, though it might not be obvious to see from there
We are lucky that we're in an unimportant country so our identity isn't challenged much, but echo chambers are definitively a thing here as well. You might have heard of Behring Breivik.
Reading your post I understand why many anons on here are touchy on anti-Russian posts. It fucks you up.
Anonymous  14/12/20 Пнд 09:45:24 71718122
>>71715
>I understand that the western-style liberal democracy isn't that much of an ideal among Russians
"Democracy" in public opinion has a strong connection to 90s, which in Russia were horrible, really horrible. So no surprise that 90s are popular with bandits (who lived fucking GOOD) and some zoomers, and so is all this "democracy" narrative. You see, we maybe have nothing aganist it per se, but the word itself is basically slur, or дерьмократия (literally shit-o-cracy) for emphasis. It needs rebranding.
Anonymous  14/12/20 Пнд 09:49:06 71719123
Another reason for not liking this word is Americans bombing, invading and couping random shit and calling this spreading democracy.
Anonymous  14/12/20 Пнд 11:46:43 71720124
>>71716
>We are lucky that we're in an unimportant country
>We are lucky that we're in an unimportant country

You're of OIL blin!
Anonymous  14/12/20 Пнд 14:29:23 71725125
>>71715
It doesn't matter, what you believe in. "Facts don't care about your feelings". Kremlin in not going anywhere, till Putin here. I already named you reasons.
Situation can be changed after Putin will be gone. He is the Rome of russian system. It has a lot of forces with different interests, a lot of people, a lot of space for hot political discussion and fighting for power. Only thing, that holds this shit together is the God-Emperor of Russia. So, we have a hope, Putin is simply old.
Россиянин is a concept of, sort of, "over-nation". This thing is close to soviet Internationalism or western Multiculturalism. This is a set of interests, goals and qualities, that go above your nation, but do not replace it. Idea is: "We can be tatars, chechens, russians, kalmyks, bashkirs, but we all care for the Russia and act in its interests, because we are россияне, despite having different nations." Tatar can stay tatar and be россиянин in the time.
Русский is a nation. This is what you typically think, when you say "russian". You can't be tatar and русский in the same time. Those things are mutually exclusive.
Just like Multiculturalism and Internationalism (Soviet idea of a union of friendly nations cooperating for the one goal of communism) this shit doesn't work since when closer, more fundamental interest of self-identity (nation, religion) has a conflict with the interests of "over-nation", interests of "over-nation" go fuck themselves.
Anonymous  14/12/20 Пнд 16:10:03 71728126
Anonymous  12/01/21 Втр 07:55:46 73063127
>>70739 (OP)
so you like democracy and voting eh? i bet you like anal sex and Israel too. SHALOM!
Anonymous  24/01/21 Вск 21:12:15 73778128
>>71725
>Русский is a nation
A nation is a folk with the state. Russians have no state and no land. Russians do not exist anywhere outside of their minds. Thus russians are not a nation.
Anonymous  24/01/21 Вск 22:12:28 73783129
Anonymous  27/01/21 Срд 13:19:24 73960130
Anonymous  27/01/21 Срд 15:48:57 73963131
>>73778
I haven't seen you for a long time. Good to know you are alive and well.
Anonymous  27/01/21 Срд 16:25:48 73964132
It's a result of centuries of suppression and genocide.
All educated and free-thinking people were either exiled or eliminated for multiple generations and russia ended up with selectively evolved peasants whose sole purpose is serving the king.
Double-thinking is a hereditary trait of russians - in the environment of total despair, they are too ashamed to admit their failure to be free and therefore have to resort to perpetual lying. When they are cornered in their lies - they just start shouting, insulting, threatening...
Anonymous  27/01/21 Срд 16:35:30 73965133
Anonymous  27/01/21 Срд 16:53:12 73967134
>>73965
Sure, there will be a whole lot of other factors but selective breeding plays a significant role in reasons for lack of democracy.
Another factor is the culture, more commonly known as AUE.
AUE is a culture of alternative rules and laws above the written law. Even russians who do not consider them selves as AUE, casually use phrase "ya otvechayu" which is a phrase borrowed from AUE culture. The idea of "muzhik" plays the same role of desimination of AUE culture. As a result, russians ended up with an accepted culture that disregards written laws or acts above law.
Anonymous  27/01/21 Срд 17:49:00 73968135
>>73964
>>73967
Russia is so suppressing, genocidal and right from the Orwell's novel, I see it doesn't let you live normally even after you migrated to the UK from this tyrannical hell. I feel sorry for you and sincerely apologize for being Russian, and I understand we lost the last educated, free-thinking person in the whole country when you moved away to escape this dictatorship swamp.
Or are you from Ukraine?
Anonymous  31/01/21 Вск 16:27:35 74120136
>>70739 (OP)
Democracy doesnt work with russians. (And I think it is not work anywhere).
Peoples in mass are stupid. They can't lead, bcs they dont know history. politics and etc.
Anonymous  01/02/21 Пнд 09:52:54 74134137
>>70739 (OP)
my friends doesn't love democracy they don't believe it, I think the Russians are anarchists at heart
many Russians do not care who the ruler of the state is because " everyone will steal"
Anonymous  01/02/21 Пнд 10:05:33 74135138
>>71318
I think the modern Russian is a "Soviet person", because in most cases these people are not Christians and love the USSR, although it brought us a lot of trouble, and the Soviets in general wanted to raise a new people, "noviop" by mixing all the nationalities into one. and i reccomend believe belorus 50/50, they loves hate russians because we "have oppressed them"
Anonymous  01/02/21 Пнд 10:35:25 74136139
>>71489
Dude, do you really believe that "Russian" is an adjective? this is contrary to the rules of the Russian language
>Since russian people have never existed, they do not have a historical homeland.
hm.. do you know about the Moscow principality?
>Russian ideologists are already preparing an expansionist historical myth saying PRUSSIANS WERE PO-RUSSIANS, ETRUSCANS WERE ET-RUSCANS.
this is nonsense invented by Zadornov, and other idiots
Anonymous  01/02/21 Пнд 10:41:17 74137140
>>73967
aue appeared in the USSR in prisons, as a hierarchy within the prisoners, but the influence of the strong among the people does not have, it was even recently banned in the IRL
Anonymous  01/02/21 Пнд 21:24:47 74157141
>>74135
>these people are not Christians
So are most of the people in thr world, btw.
Anonymous  02/02/21 Втр 00:00:57 74170142
>>74136
>"Russian" is an adjective?
Ofcourse it is. It has a typical ending of an adjective -ij which alsoi behaves the same way as all adjective endings.

Noun: bielarus, adjective: bielaruskij
Noun: francuz, adjective: francuzkij
Noun: nemiec, adjective: nemieckij
And finally,
Noun: - , adjective: russkij
Anonymous  02/02/21 Втр 00:08:24 74171143
>>74136
>ETRUSCANS WERE ET-RUSCANS.
>this is nonsense invented by Zadornov, and other idiots
I agree, but similar bullshit to associate Moscovit Ulus with Kievan or Novgorod Ruthenia is popular and taken siriously by many russians.
Anonymous  02/02/21 Втр 00:13:38 74173144
>>74170
A brave Internet warrior continues his holy battle against the evil Russians for the name of good.
> And finally,
> Noun: - , adjective: russkij
Unbeatable argument. Russians do not exist. QED.
Anonymous  02/02/21 Втр 00:26:00 74174145
>>74173
I would rather said an internet messenger showing the oppressed peoples of Russia the key to their freedom lies in realizing who they are and was done to them.
Anonymous  02/02/21 Втр 10:48:12 74192146
>>74170
>Noun: - , adjective: russkij
in Russian some words can be both adjectives and nouns, because russian its "омоним" I don't know how to say it in english
Anonymous  02/02/21 Втр 10:49:26 74193147
>>74192
and this, too, was invented by Zadornov
Anonymous  02/02/21 Втр 14:23:27 74199148
>>73778
You have no state or nation, or language, or history. You are us, your lands are our lands. We will fix you eventually.
Anonymous  02/02/21 Втр 16:12:46 74201149
Anonymous  06/02/21 Суб 16:40:14 74421150
image.png 176Кб, 480x480
480x480
Anonymous  06/02/21 Суб 18:10:11 74431151
Anonymous  06/02/21 Суб 18:11:55 74433152
>>74431
I will probably move to Russia, because EU does political suicide
Anonymous  06/02/21 Суб 21:35:44 74454153
>>74433
Russia does the same in its own way. These are the times we live in.
Anonymous  08/02/21 Пнд 02:31:05 74523154
Anonymous  08/02/21 Пнд 05:57:29 74524155
>>74433
A lot are saying, few deliver. Seems like you are another pizdobol, m8))
Anonymous  10/02/21 Срд 07:41:44 74679156
>>74421
You want to say that modern russian is closer to ancient ukrainian than modern ukrainian? I do not think they were using local ukrainian dialect in church. They used old bulgarian or old church slavonic. So, your image just confirms that the russian language was created artificially by church to spread christian faith among ugrofinns and had not evolved naturally.

аўтар палымяны,
а царква ледзяная,
аўтар згасьне
царква растане
Anonymous  10/02/21 Срд 09:16:29 74683157
>>74679
It is graffiti, not a part of church interior. If you think that people would write stuff on a wall using church slavic language rather than native one, good for you. But then there is no evidence that your variation for native language of writer is better than mine.

Hearglîgberend swol
Laðung un−l¯æd îs
Alter setnes lêoran ûphladan
Laðung willa ðâwian
Anonymous  10/02/21 Срд 09:21:41 74684158
>>74679
>>74679

>аўтар палымяны,
>а царква ледзяная,
>аўтар згасьне
>царква растане
sounds like polnish xD
Anonymous  11/02/21 Чтв 20:54:05 74764159
>>74684
Both Ukrainian and Belarusian were heavily influenced by the Polish language during their rule over Ukrainian and Belarusian territories.
Anonymous  13/02/21 Суб 06:53:39 74826160
>>74684
ołtarz jest ognisty,
a kościół jest lodowaty,
ołtarz wyjdzie
kościół się rozpada
Anonymous  13/02/21 Суб 15:54:03 74830161
вв Василевс  13/02/21 Суб 19:51:58 74831162
да конешно
Anonymous  23/02/21 Втр 20:52:59 77422163
>>71004
yes but compare here with the philippines.
the only issue was that we didnt keep madagascar and gabon despite them asking us to take them back
Anonymous  23/02/21 Втр 20:54:58 77423164
Anonymous  08/03/21 Пнд 11:18:10 78419165
>>70739 (OP)
OP, hey, look at Global Peace Index. These researchers are shameless.
Anonymous  08/03/21 Пнд 15:22:07 78436166
Anonymous  10/03/21 Срд 07:45:50 78551167
>>70739 (OP)
Most of Russians don't give a shit about democracy, they only care about being safe and having money to survive.
I think the main reason why Russia is anti-democratic is because it's an old-style empire which by some weird way survived through the 20th century. It just can't be ruled "successfully" without some kind of dictator. When democracy comes, there will be no Russia anymore. Two short periods of democracy in our history has already lead to disintegration of the country.
Your last question is more difficult. I believe many Russians have some inferiority complex for their country. It's especially true for so-called Russian "intellectuals', and they are often ridiculed by common people. But even this commoners often envy West, not because they consider western people more civilised, but because the believe they are richer.
Anonymous  10/03/21 Срд 10:41:05 78564168
>>78551
>Most of Russians don't give a shit about democracy, they only care about being safe and having money to survive.

>what is maslow's hierarchy of needs
Anonymous  10/03/21 Срд 20:20:21 78599169
>>77423
shut up you arab dogg, you speak french dont you ? so thats french empire in your ass you incest basterd
Anonymous  10/03/21 Срд 20:24:12 78600170
>>78551
russia was always democratic, since the beginning. their was no monarchy. only parasite "german" elite which got massacerd by the russian people in oktober revolution. no "sralin" or "lenin" won any ww2 it was russian people, so its democratic.
Anonymous  18/03/21 Чтв 00:04:41 78952171
>>78599
> you arab dogg
lol imagine being such a retard that you can not make the difference between my flag and lebanon.
dont embarass yourself further ivan
Anonymous  18/03/21 Чтв 00:24:50 78954172
1584466252530.png 220Кб, 3039x1941
3039x1941
>>70816
lol i wish. the only regret i have is not being able to keep at least pic
Anonymous  26/03/21 Птн 06:39:16 79508173
>>70739 (OP)

Why the people still believe that they have a democracy and make such democracy maps? I am suggesting a little experiment: try to criticize American policy and talk about American occupation of the Europe then see reaction your opponents will have. And also you can try to criticize some historical events related to history of the WW2 or the Cold war, try to do this in Germany, Poland, Baltic States, Norway... I believe you will not have problems with the law in such democratic countries.

And if so called political correctness is not a form of censorship, then what's the definition of the censorship ?

If you read some textbooks and newspapers about Russia you will believe that in Russia has nothing to do with the humanity and the only goal of Russians is to occupy other countries and to drink vodka with bears. But there are no words about Western world crimes against Native Americans, human experimentation in Hawaii, secret prisons in Europe, war crimes of the Allies and so on. So what is the meaning of democracy if you can't openly criticize the policy of your country and in other countries?
Anonymous  27/03/21 Суб 19:49:51 79541174
>>70741
>Is democracy the ideal regime type do you think?
Of course! That why we need a most radical form of democracy - dictatorship of proletariat!
Anonymous  27/03/21 Суб 21:01:09 79542175
>>79541
You cannot spell "dictarorship" without "dick".
Anonymous  28/03/21 Вск 12:10:43 79560176
>>70739 (OP)
>Countries where the head of state is a monarch or aristocrat.
>Democracy

Lol

>>70748
>Отечество
>Motherland

Уou translate our words strangely. Немцы от слова немые.
Anonymous  28/03/21 Вск 13:01:00 79561177
>>70739 (OP)
If there are more democratic elections in Russia, with the admission of all popular candidates, then pampered Europe will cry. Because in Russia, besides the liberal Navalny and the libertarian Svetov, there are other politicians. Dugin, Kvochkov, Prosvirin, Pozharsky, Potkin, Kholmogorov. And before that Limonov could become the president (with the admission of all politicians to the elections). I represent the faces of the European SJW who saw the symbols of the National-Bolshevik Party. Or after reading the theory of "Eurasianism".
Anonymous  28/03/21 Вск 13:05:21 79562178
>>79561
> I represent the faces of the European SJW
Do you have any papers proving your appointment as their representative? It's "imagine". Google translate sucks.
Anonymous  28/03/21 Вск 13:17:41 79564179
>>79562
Nu öbana rot! I check myself with a google translator, because I'm still learning English
Anonymous  01/04/21 Чтв 20:58:39 79668180
wFqYPgss2Y.jpg 171Кб, 539x691
539x691
Anonymous  02/04/21 Птн 02:58:41 79684181
>>79668
During the time when Lenin was active, soviet communists were pro-gay while western democracies were punishing gay contacts.

>In November 1917, after the October Revolution, the Tsarist criminal code was abrogated by the Bolsheviks, thus legalizing same-sex sexual intercourse between consenting adults in the Russian SSR
Anonymous  02/04/21 Птн 07:19:32 79687182
>>79564
>because I'm still learning English
Good luck anon, you can do it.
Anonymous  02/04/21 Птн 12:05:19 79692183
>>79668
Communism — for Muslims. All Islamic regions of the USSR were subsidized. The USSR has supported Islamic countries since Ataturk.
The Bolsheviks destroyed Christianity, European culture, and blew up churches. They did not blow up the mosques of Bukhara.
The Kommis staged the Holodomor and the Gulag for Russians and Ukrainians.
You can compare how the Old Believers who left for emigration live, and how their brothers who remained. And who looks more like the photographs of Prokudin-Gorsky.
Leftis are evil.
Anonymous  02/04/21 Птн 20:49:47 79695184
>>79692
commies sent kadyrovs grandpa to jail just for having a quran at home. communism is luciferianism.
Anonymous  09/04/21 Птн 04:22:23 79833185
Hello urgofinns in denial. Here is the video you may find interesting to watch how your estonian brothers improved after getting freedom from Moscow oppressors.

https://youtu.be/qqu3CSjZ51s
Anonymous  09/04/21 Птн 10:42:36 79845186
>>70739 (OP)
In totalitary russia you canwear no mask. In democratic gayrop and sucky murca you must wear 2 masks))
Anonymous  09/04/21 Птн 11:37:05 79847187
image.png 995Кб, 767x1024
767x1024
>>70739 (OP)

>Do Russians hold democracy as an ideal?

Do you?
Anonymous  09/04/21 Птн 16:36:53 79851188
1613592118343.jpg 77Кб, 1013x967
1013x967
>>79561
Russians wants more democratic.
Anonymous  09/04/21 Птн 17:10:26 79855189
16179754150430.jpg 172Кб, 1013x967
1013x967
Anonymous  10/04/21 Суб 01:47:11 79867190
>>79855
Armenian-simonyan must go to fuck off Karabakh.
Anonymous  11/04/21 Вск 02:57:38 79893191
To make democracy work, you need to have a lot of trust in the ability of public officials. Russia seems to lack that trust.
Anonymous  11/04/21 Вск 03:22:55 79894192
image.png 725Кб, 800x1200
800x1200
Настройки X
Ответить в тред X
15000
Макс объем: 40Mб, макс кол-во файлов: 4
Кликни/брось файл/ctrl-v
Стикеры X
Избранное / Топ тредов