International

Ответить в тред Ответить в тред
Check this out!
how are muslims viewed in Russia? I know Russia has big muslim population but do all the ethnicities in Russia get along? Is there some sort of national unity. Please leave your reply below. Anonymous  02/06/21 Срд 21:34:40 827701
japangirl.jpg 189Кб, 1200x1800
1200x1800
how are muslims viewed in Russia? I know Russia has big muslim population but do all the ethnicities in Russia get along? Is there some sort of national unity. Please leave your reply below.
Anonymous  02/06/21 Срд 22:46:39 827732
same as Christians/non-believers/people of other confessions
yes, but many people here will tell you "no" because imageboards attract a certain type of people
Anonymous  04/06/21 Птн 04:09:57 828123
>>82770 (OP)
Russians have a long history of relationships with Muslims. First, there was the first contact under Saint Vladimir - the rulers were deciding which monotheistic religion to choose. Muslims, Buddhists, Judaists, Catholics have lost. The rulers of the Muslim peoples took offense and staged a raid on the Russians with the burning of settlements, the kidnapping and murder of people, and the sale of slaves to the southeast. The Russians did not like this and we took the nearest Muslim lands and set up free troops there, consisting of various criminals, thugs, vagabonds, in order to protect our borders from raids. And then this cycle was repeated many times, until the troops of the Russian Empire began to march across the lands of Persia and China. Parts of more or less decent Muslims were allowed to live in the Empire in exchange for the vassalage of their leaders. But there was no particular love for Muslims. Especially if we take into account Turkey (a "sick man of Europe"), which is located near the borders of the Russian Empire, Turkey who was fed by the British and French to distract Austria and Russia from European politics.
And then the Bolsheviks came. They blew up churches, tried to replace the Russian identity with the Soviet one. But the mosques were not blown up, they revived Islam, gave Ataturk a mountain of money, made quotas for non-Russian ethnic groups, made huge subsidies to Islamic regions at the expense of Russians.
After that, World War II happened. And the communists had to return the imperial spirit so that the Russians would not go over to the side of the White émigrés and Vlasovites, because before that there were still purges, dispossession and de-Russification of the thirties. And the peoples from the Islamic regions, fed by the Bolsheviks, had to be resettled from the front line during the war right in winter so that they would not attack the Russian troops from the rear.
Then, during the Cold War, there was the war in Afghanistan, which became for the Russians what Vietnam turned out to be for the Americans. And a few years after that, the USSR collapsed: the Russians then became acquainted with Islamic Nazism during the war in Chechnya and during the pogroms, murders and violence in the former Soviet republics, which are now Islam.
And then these republics, without constant subsidies, began to grow poorer. And yesterday's killers went to Russia as guest workers. And there are many skinheads in Russia. The authorities, of course, wanted to show other countries that we have liberalism and democracy here, so the border with the Islamists was not closed, nationalists were imprisoned and tried to fight terrorist attacks, violence, murder and trafficking.

At the moment, nationalists are being killed in prisons like Tesak, who was forced to return from Cuba; a guy from an Islamic family staged a mass shooting in Kazan; another guy from an Islamic family cut off the head of a teacher in France; they wanted to release an Islamic nanny who cut off the head of a Russian child from a psychiatric hospital for criminals ahead of time, but the Russian public was outraged and was left to serve the sentence further; now people are collecting signatures to protect a police officer (and his family) who was attacked by another Muslim during the arrest of a Muslim, as a result of which the police officer accidentally shot one of the Muslim criminals.
Also, the problem of trafficking is still relevant - civil organizations, for example, the "Alternative" movement, are operating, rescuing people from slavery in Central Asia, when the Russian military cannot act so that this does not lead to big problems.
In short, if someone in Russia says that he likes Muslims, that person is a Muslim, a Jew, a liar оr a Zoomer who washed out by the SJW ideology. Many are neutral towards Muslims, but most Russians do not like Muslims.
Anonymous  04/06/21 Птн 09:11:57 828144
>>82812
> Catholics
Catholics were not a thing then, the church has split only past year 1k.
Anonymous  04/06/21 Птн 17:15:05 828175
>>82812
>The rulers of the Muslim peoples took offense and staged a raid on the Russians with the burning of settlements, the kidnapping and murder of people, and the sale of slaves to the southeast
It was reaction to Russian raids of Ushkuiniks. Russians burnt cities Bilyar, Kashan, Bular. And thousands of villages (more than 3000 only in Bashkortostan only in 17th century); even Mongols didn't deal as many damage as Russian looters.
>But the mosques were not blown up, they revived Islam
LIES: Bolsheviks destroyed all islamic intelligentia and thousands os islam-based schools (where also were taught maths, physics, trade and languages).
>At the moment, nationalists are being killed in prisons like Tesak, who was forced to return from Cuba;
And thousands of ordinary muslims, Tesak killed several people himself and now you defend that bastard.

Muslims in Russia does live under really heavy oppression (you need much more bueraucratic procedures to buid a small mosque than to an Orthodox churh which is more expensive and makes far more noise) and in addition, there is also strong ethnic oppression: non-Russians are not allowed to learn on their languages, to educate languages itself properly, even to make a simple deals you obliged to use Russian language. And moreover muslim dominated regions pays tons of taxes to Moscow (whatewer these jingoists say) and even more many companies located in colonies (officially called "republics") are regisrtered in Moscow so their taxes goes to Moscow exept the plase where they really cocated.
Anonymous  04/06/21 Птн 17:18:25 828186
>>82812
>
I do not agree with your post it's very biased. Many thanks for replying tho. Salam aleykum
Anonymous  04/06/21 Птн 17:19:11 828197
>>82817
>
Respect and thank you for replying. Salam aleykum
Anonymous  04/06/21 Птн 17:50:46 828238
>>82817
>Ushkuiniks
They were affiliated with Novgorod Republic, so praise the Tsar who squashed it.
Anonymous  04/06/21 Птн 19:10:37 828249
>>82823
No thanks, only curse to them all and their kin until Tatars get liberty or no Russians left in this world.
Tsar had no right to call himself as Tsar cause he wasn't elected on Kurultay and the new khan of Kazan was elected after the defeat of Yadghar so, no Russian monarch can legitimately call him/herself as "Tsar of Kazan".
Anonymous  04/06/21 Птн 20:49:20 8282610
>>82817
> there is also strong ethnic oppression: non-Russians are not allowed to learn on their languages, ...
That's what I heard. Turns out they can? Quick search gave places where people can get degree in Tatar. Lack of opportunity caused by low demand is not oppression. I guess other people just aren't that interested in this topic, but you can change it by establishing a private university or something like that.
Also, I've never met a Russian of any ethnicity who didn't speak perfect Russian. Children acquire two or three languages easily. Not being able to communicate with your neighbors is what really sucks, but people in Russia don't know such an issue can exist. (For example, people in India and Canada face it everyday.)
Anonymous  04/06/21 Птн 21:11:16 8282711
>>82826
Fuck you liar bitch!
>but you can change it by establishing a private university or something like that.
NO I FUCKING CAN'T! Your laws don't allow it: I can't get a university teaching license because for having that the degree program must be in Russian or in English (but even then you need reasoning for that). Moreover, your fucking laws don't allow to teach in schools in Tatar after 9th class.

>Not being able to communicate with your neighbors is what really sucks
That's why you must learn Tatar when you come to Tatarstan, not to oppress us instead.

>Also, I've never met a Russian of any ethnicity who didn't speak perfect Russian.
I would gladly forget it because of Russian's evilness.
Anonymous  04/06/21 Птн 21:56:15 8282812
>>82770 (OP)
all muslims will be killed in near future, it will be part of "depopulation" of humanity. humans dont have enough resources to keep such population, so the elite is forcing mass migration to "christian" countries in order to provoke a revolt and mass genocide. also this will gain support for israel. you are a tool basicly for elites.
Anonymous  04/06/21 Птн 22:23:14 8282913
>>82827
I said no bad word to you, and that's how you're starting your post. You're sick.
All your oppression talk is nonsense. You are using the loud word in a wrong way.

Also, you say "you", "yours" instead of "we", "ours", but I'm Tajiki. And I am Russian, so those are indeed my laws, but they are yours as well. (BTW being ethnic Russian is obviously not a requirement for becoming a lawmaker, so your "you"/"we" would make sense only in a parallel universe.) Now name the article you are talking about, or you are the one lying. More important that you are a rude person, and no law text you bring won't change that.

> I would gladly forget it because of Russian's evilness.
That's a ridiculous thing to say and makes me think you are just joking around. It's not something a real person would say.
Anonymous  04/06/21 Птн 22:39:31 8283114
W7qqiCVDOTs.jpg 67Кб, 680x338
680x338
>>82817
>It was reaction to Russian raids of Ushkuiniks.

Ushkuiniks, like the Cossacks, were the reaction of Russian society to military attacks. Russians did not sell people from Asian peoples to Europe, while Asians and Turks sold Russians to Asia.

>Russians burnt cities Bilyar, Kashan, Bular. And thousands of villages (more than 3000 only in Bashkortostan only in 17th century); even Mongols didn't deal as many damage as Russian looters.

Hmm, 17th century. And in what century did the Asian hordes attack Russia and set up the Mongol Yoke? At 13. Were the Bashkirs in the Tatar-Mongol troops? There were. You attack the Russians, get a kick, and then whine.
And there is no need to tell tales about the "peaceful" nomads of Genghis Khan - the invasion of Europe, the destruction of Alamut, the plague corpses in the Genoese fortress burn better than any words.

>{{But the mosques were not blown up, they revived Islam}}
>LIES: Bolsheviks destroyed all islamic intelligentia and thousands os islam-based schools (where also were taught maths, physics, trade and languages

The Bolsheviks blew up the Cathedral of Christ the Savior in Moscow and had to rebuild it, and the Kalyan mosque and Ulugbek madrasah are still standing. Islamic schools continued to operate as state schools, received money, new buildings. It began with the usual lessons, and then adult Muslims came separately for the Muslim teachers, or the Muslim students received religious knowledge in other places.

>And thousands of ordinary muslims, Tesak killed several people himself and now you defend that bastard.

Simple, innocent Muslims don't go to jail. And the diaspora оr "ВБОН pulls out the guilty.
And the Тesak did not kill anyone — the "confessions" were written in someone else's handwriting several years after he was tortured to death in prison. He was generally imprisoned for the fact that he caught a pedophile who had connections.

>Muslims in Russia does live under really heavy oppression (you need much more bueraucratic procedures to buid a small mosque than to an Orthodox churh which is more expensive and makes far more noise.

80% of Russian citizens are Russians. 73% of Russian citizens are Christians. Indeed, why is it that Christian churches are being built in a country with a Christian majority? Very strange, lol.

>and in addition, there is also strong ethnic oppression: non-Russians are not allowed to learn on their languages, to educate languages itself properly, even to make a simple deals you obliged to use Russian language.

Long-term agreements are concluded in the state language, understood by 99.9% of citizens. Training in local languages is approved by law:
https://ru.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%9E%D0%B1%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%B7%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%B0%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%B5_%D0%BD%D0%B0_%D1%8F%D0%B7%D1%8B%D0%BA%D0%B0%D1%85_%D0%BD%D0%B0%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%B4%D0%BE%D0%B2_%D0%A0%D0%BE%D1%81%D1%81%D0%B8%D0%B8

>And moreover muslim dominated regions pays tons of taxes to Moscow (whatewer these jingoists say) and even more many companies located in colonies (officially called "republics")

Уou obosralsya, fat troll. The list of subsidized regions of the Russian Federation for many years: the Republic of Dagestan, the Chechen Republic, the Republic of Bashkortostan, the Kabardino-Balkarian Republic, the Republic of Ingushetia, the Karachay-Cherkess Republic, the Republic of Mari El, the Republic of Adygea. In these republics, savages fuck sheep, make drugs and kill people. The main value of these regions is the maintenance of territorial integrity and the presence of a buffer zone around the Russian Federation.

>are regisrtered in Moscow so their taxes goes to Moscow exept the plase where they really cocated.

Firms of the regions are registered in the capital of the country. Is it only in Russia so?
Anonymous  05/06/21 Суб 00:23:56 8283315
>>82827
>That's why you must learn Tatar when you come to Tatarstan
Well, no. First, they were conquered fair and square. Second, Tatar nobility was integrated in russian. Famous general Yermolov was in fact Tatar. So no. You must learn Russian, when you live in Russia. You may additionally learn Tatar in Tatarstan, but may not - here is the freedom.
Anonymous  05/06/21 Суб 00:28:03 8283416
>>82829
>I said no bad word to you,
But you said obvious and very bad lies
>Also, you say "you", "yours" instead of "we", "ours"
I am because I don't associate myself with occupants.
>ut I'm Tajiki. And I am Russian,
Then you are a traitor. The main thing I don't understand in USSR dissipation that those who didn't want independence got it and those who desired it, washed by the blood.
>that you are a rude person,
Of course, I am angry.

Anonymous  05/06/21 Суб 00:29:06 8283617
>>82833
First, they were conquered fair and square
Gust gtfo, occupant
Anonymous  05/06/21 Суб 00:42:35 8283718
>>82836
Its four hundred years, dude.
Eastern third of France was not France yet, Turks ruled over half a mediterranean, and New World was mostly Spain. Things change. Shard of Golden Horde is long dead, and good riddance.
Nobody cares for some freaks thying to rile up nationalist shit over rural culture remnants. Tatars are inseparable part of Empire, as much as subjects as rulers. So are Ryazan people and Tver people.
Anonymous  05/06/21 Суб 00:50:25 8283819
16111110240050.jpg 148Кб, 1839x618
1839x618
my motherland Tatarstan is gravely ill

Anon, remember. Militant Tatars in internet are mostly Ukrainians.
In real life tatars are calm and cool people, they eat pork and drink vodka, they speak Tatar and Russian both, they are the "modearte" muslims Americans struggle to find elsewhere.
Anonymous  05/06/21 Суб 01:00:31 8283920

>>82837
> It's four hundred years, dude.
And? It took 2011 to retake Israel by Jews. Why we can't do the same?
>Shard of Golden Horde is long dead, and good riddance.
For you. For us, it is a tragedy.
>Tatars are an inseparable part of Empire, as much as subjects as rulers.
Won the referendum at 1992 actually, that's what people actually think of being part of Russia.
>>82838
>Militant Tatars in internet are mostly Ukrainians
you judge by one post
>In real life tatars are calm and cool people
With those who doesn't try to assimilate or oppress us. You did really bad in 2017 by breaking status quo.
Anonymous  05/06/21 Суб 10:19:12 8284521
>>82839
>It took 2011 to retake Israel by Jews
By British, Americans and Soviets. Jews had nothing to do with it, and Jews had nothing to do with this land. Let's discuss assyrians or Copts?
>With those who doesn't try to assimilate or oppress us
So with russian people, right.
Anonymous  05/06/21 Суб 10:21:36 8284622
46b.png 445Кб, 1000x720
1000x720
>>82839
> assimilate
*racemix
Nothing is bad with racemixing.
It is not like Tatars were ordered to become Russians. Tatar men fuck russian women and vice versa, and less numerous people dissolve. That is assimilation.
Anonymous  05/06/21 Суб 11:23:42 8284923
>>82834
> independence
My family ran from the civil war and left everything we had behind. They never chose counter-revolution, capitalism, and war. What blood was you washed with? I can't be a traitor to you because there is no "we" and "them" for me to betray you.
Anonymous  05/06/21 Суб 11:52:18 8285024
>>82834
And you ignored my request of law texts you were referring to. It makes me think you made up the whole thing. The only liar here is you.
Anonymous  06/06/21 Вск 22:19:17 8288325
>>82836
Tatars in the Russian Federation are less than 4%. LGBT people are more likely to gain independence from the Russian Federation. And they have better statehood, than tartars.
Anonymous  11/06/21 Птн 19:11:42 8309926
>>82770 (OP)
>>82770 (OP)
>>82770 (OP)
No one really gives a fuck. Religion, in principle, does not matter to the vast majority of the population (religious fanatics are everywhere, they are a natural exception). Moreover, you can safely joke about religion with young comrades - in particular, I knew a guy with circumcision, and we laughed very merrily at jokes about Muslims, Christians and the Crusades. So we can say that it really doesn't matter, thanks to the Soviet Union for that.
Anonymous  11/06/21 Птн 19:22:02 8310127
>>82883
this is correct, except gay tatars will get their own state.
Anonymous  11/06/21 Птн 19:28:24 8310428
>>82770 (OP)
Speaking about nationalities, personally, I can only say about the same thing as about religion. Nobody gives a fuck. But, speaking from my experience, this is a great opportunity for harmless and understandable jokes about, for example, Tatars, coming even from the Tatars themselves. And this situation is not only in Siberia, in which I live - about the same attitude was in the rest of Russia, in the north or in the south.
Anonymous  12/06/21 Суб 02:14:58 8314029
Just fucked russian women and all russian become a muslim!
Настройки X
Ответить в тред X
Макс объем: 40Mб, макс кол-во файлов: 4
Кликни/брось файл/ctrl-v
Стикеры X
Избранное / Топ тредов