[Ответить в тред] Ответить в тред

02/12/16 - Конкурс визуальных новелл доски /ruvn/
15/11/16 - **НОВЫЙ ФУНКЦИОНАЛ** - Стикеры
09/10/16 - Открыта доска /int/ - International, давайте расскажем о ней!

Check this out!

Новые доски: /2d/ - Аниме/Беседка • /wwe/ - WorldWide Wrestling Universe • /ch/ - Чатики и конфочки • /int/ - International • /ruvn/ - Российские визуальные новеллы • /math/ - Математика • Создай свою

[Назад][Обновить тред][Вниз][Каталог] [ Автообновление ] 0 | 1 | 0
Назад Вниз Каталог Обновить

Аноним 03/04/17 Пнд 16:43:53  150179268  
14842322889080.jpg (126Кб, 900x900)
I can easily send to the next world any inhabitant of this board. What will you do to me, drisch? You are a weak, dead, small piece of shit, capable only of yapping upwards to me-a big guy. You feces purulent should not live. My hand is bigger than your leg, I can crush your skull by squeezing it with my palms. I push you - you will fly away for 20 meters and your soul will go to the heels. I'm not frightening you, ounce, I'm warning you. Do not be angry with me, because I have the unbridled strength of volcanic mountains. I listen to the Manovar and I will beat anyone who encroaches on the holy. If you're drisch and listen to my favorite band, you're dead.
A little about God, ie me:
Height: 195
Weight: 145
Press: 200 kg with an asshole
The squat: 300kg
Thrust: 270 kg
Standing press: 170 kg
Lifting the bar to the biceps: 130 kg
You can sprinkle any saliva, try to prove something to me or justify yourself, I fucking chusts. You are for me insects, which I press my powerful foot of 47 size.

[Назад][Обновить тред][Вверх][Каталог] [Реквест разбана] [Подписаться на тред] [ ] 0 | 1 | 0
Назад Вверх Каталог Обновить

Топ тредов
Избранное